History Teacher

Yoongi stood in front of of his bathroom mirror, admiring his features. He knew he was good looking, scratch that, he's drop dead gorgeous.
He turned sideways swirling his hips a little to see the effect the uniform trouser had on his butt shape and the result left him contented.

"Of course,I'm gorgeous"yoongi cooed at his reflection in the mirror.

"Talking to yourself again I see"hoseok, yoongi's roommate said, leaning against the bathroom door."you're one narcissistic bitch you know?"

"Hell yes I know~"yoongi answered, going over his eyeliner one more time.

"Well if you're done hovering around like a monkey, let's go.we have history this morning and I don't joke with history class"yoongi said, packing his bag to leave.

"Tch!more like you don't joke with the teacher"hoseok joked.

"I pray you choke on the biggest dick ever hoseok"yoongi said as he walked out of their dorm.

"Well I can't choke on my own dick can I?"hoseok fired back but instead got a snarl from yoongi as an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min yoongi,Jung Hoseok, you're 5 minutes late"jimin or formally known as Mr park, the history teacher called to the two students who walked into class.

"Sorry Mr park"hoseok said and then bowed, running to his seat to avoid getting into trouble.

"I'm sorry Mr park, it won't happen again"yoongi said and mr park didn't miss the wink yoongi gave him before walking away.
When yoongi got to his sit he turned back to Mr park and noticed his eyes were too engrossed staring at every inch of yoong's body and yoongi smirked, Mr park's eyes finally meeting his.

Mr park cleared his throat and composed himself to continue his class. 'This baby boy is gonna get it'

"Ok where were we?"mr park asked the class and one of the students, Bambam got up.

"Sir you asked me to read the passage on Colonies"he said.

"Ah that's right, start then"mr park said, sitting on his desk and watching the class, well yoongi in particular.

The class was going just fine until yoongi decided to rile jimin up by starting up a conversation with his seat mate,Kim Taehyung, and yoongi being a natural tease he is started flirting with Taehyung, giggling seductively and giving himself a mental high five when he saw jimin's reaction.

Jimin had given the class an exercise to work on so they would be quiet while he graded the test papers from before.
But something caught his attention. Yoongi was laughing silently and was talking to that box smile guy. Taehyung?
What the holy fucking hell do they think they're doin- did yoongi just touch Taehyung on the bicep?

Jimin considered throwing Taehyung off the roof or burying him alive or picking his organs out with a kitchen knife.without knowing it jimin was squeezing his pen so hard and he only figured out after he heard the pen snap. Shit

Some students had looked at him at the sound of the noise but he had dismissed their worry quickly.

"Min yoongi and Kim Taehyung! Do you mind telling the class what's so funny that you're not doing your exercise?"jimin asked.

"Uhm sorry sir, it's nothing really"Taehyung said and yoongi just snickered.

"You know what? After ass yoongi stay back and Kim Taehyung detention with mrs Kim got it?!"jimin said

"Yes mr park?"they answered.

Yoongi grinned Internally 'daebak'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After class ended everyone was filing out of the class, hoseok gave yoongi a wink and mouthed a 'good luck' before walking out of the class.