OVERPROTECTIVE

No proofread so in case of any typos, sorry in advance 😊😊

"OK another one... How do NASA organize a party?"jin asked.

"Uhm.... I don't know, how?"Yoongi asked excitedly.

"They PLANET! get it?"Jin said, bouncing on his seat.

"Planet? I don't under- oh!  I get it! Planet! Sounds like plan it! Man that's so clever"yoongi said, clapping for seokjin, while seokjin was giving dramatic bows.

During the time these two were busy joking around there was a furious and jealous park jimin watching from the corner, he was shooting lasers at them with his eyes.

"Another one another one"yoongi said.

"OK, do you know why my jokes are so good?"jin asked and yoongi shook his head so jin continued."Because I'm LEJINDARY!"Jin shouted.

Yoongi was clapping like a seal and laughing uncontrollably and that was annoying the shit out of jimin.

"Aish this stupid min yoongi, he never laughs when I tell a joke, but he's laughing like a retarded monkey at Jin's stupid grandpa jokes... Tch! Lejindary,Lejindary my foot, that's the lamest joke ever.... Seokjin is the restarted monkey"Jimin mumbled to himself, crossing his arms and tapping his left feet continuously on the ground.

"Dude you okay? You look like you're gonna kill seokjin Hyung any minute now"jungkook who had been watching jimin said.

"Well I am!"jimin nearly yelled.

"Dude it's nothing,they're just joking with each other"jungkook reasoned.

"Well I don't like it, they're sitting to close to each other and laughing and it's all wrong! I hate it, no one should be like that with yoongi, only, me"jimin said through gritted teeth.

Jimin has always been very protective of yoongi since they be been together. He would complain when someone else is being to close with yoongi and would always want to keep yoongi away from anyone that shows any of interest in him. You cant blame him, he loves yoongi so much that he wants him only for himself. He wants to the the only one that yoongi gives those smiles too,he just a protective lover and he couldn't help it.

"Hyung, you know yoongi loves you a lot and only you and no matter how much he jokes with any other person he's always gonna come back to you, because you're his home,no one can replace what you are to him, he loves you just as much as you love him, maybe more"jungkook said

"That's not possible, I love him more!"jimin said

"Ok Hyung I'm not gonna argue this with you"jungkook deadpanned."just let him be free for a while,give him space okay, don't cage him.you know,if you keep doing this he might just get fed up and get tired of you,maybe leave you,so give him space"jungkook said, patting jimin's shoulder before walking away.

Jimin slouched his shoulders an let out a sigh, looking at yoongi who was still laughing with seokjin. "Am I causing you trouble?"jimin asked yoongi, although he couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry".
Jimin just passed by them and went to his shared bedroom with Taehyung and jhope and laid on his bed facing the wall and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Hyung~how's you and namjoon?"yoongi asked.

"I don't know soon, I mean, are we dating? Are we not dating? It's all confusing"jin sighed.

His and namjoons relationship is really confusing, they acted like a couple alright but they've not really put a name to what they were and seokjin didn't like it so he'll go to yoongi for to for advice since well, yoongi was in a relationship, so he's good with things like this.