GONE

I decided to switch from my normal fluff/smut style and so something different, I hope it's worth it.Really short story though.

. No proof read, there might be typos.now read👇

~~~~~~÷÷÷÷÷÷~~~~~×××××~~~

Yoongi sat in the middle of his dark cold house,the only noise that could be heard was the sound of thunder rumbling on the outside but yoongi was deaf to the sound, he couldn't hear anything, all he wished to hear was gone.
The days where smiles were constantly on yoongi's face, gone, like they never existed. All he could see was darkness upon darkness, deaf to every sound,shutting his heart and mind against the world, this cruel world. This world that could make a person happy this minute and turn the person into a puddle of agony the next minute.
A world filled with wickedness and despair, a world filled with anger and hate, a world where yoongi belonged.

He moved from his position on the floor, walking through all the parts of he house, no emotions, he just felt empty. Stopping in front of a picture hung on the wall, two smiling faces, faces filled with love, filled with hope, filled with happiness. Those things didn't exist anymore.

He walked on, taking a sip of the vodka in his hand,he couldn't tell if he was drunk or not. Everything felt like nothing.
With the drink in hand he walked out of the house, moving to the rooftop, still deaf to the sound of rain falling heavily, sitting recklessly on the floor, the rain soaking his body didn't mean anything, nothing did now.

There were days where he would smile like the world was revolving around him, days when he was happy, days when everything meant everything to him. When he was in love. In love with a certain man named park jimin, that certain man now a certain dead man.

At the thought of that name emotions came hitting yoongi like tornado, tears falling from his eyes nonstop, smashing the bottle into the neatest wall in anger.
"Why!! Why did you do this to me?! What did I do wrong?!!"yoongi cried, holding onto his chest as he cried harder. "Why did you take him away from me?"yoongi asked lower this time, asking no one in particular.

He could remember, he could remember jimin's face, so pale,his body being ice cold, his eyes closed, no life being in him anymore.his beauty,his glow, his entire being, gone.

He remember being called that day, he remember it clearly, on their 2nd wedding anniversary, being called to identify a body, the body of his husband, his angel, his life. Nothing has ever been more painful than watching the body of his husband being lowered into the ground, yoongi's whole being was lowered into the ground with him that day.

If jimin wasn't here, he didn't want to be here too, life had to meaning anymore, jimin was the only person he ever had, his only family, his only love. He had no reason to stay now.

And soon yoongi was deaf again, he couldn't hear anything, he couldn't help it, couldn't help his body moving closer to edge and looking down and nothing has ever looked more beautiful after jimin. The distance from the rooftop to the ground looking so beautiful to him.

Yoongi still couldn't hear anything,couldn't hear the angry clapping of thunder, couldn't hear the voices screaming in his head, but he could feel, could feel freedom, could feel alive(the irony) as his feet left the edge, falling fast.

And soon, He felt peace as everything faded.

"Jimin? Jimin ah, my love, I'm here, I came for you"

"Yoongi, my yoongi"

"I'm sorry I died jimin"though there was no hint of being sorry in his voice.

"I missed you park yoongi"

"I missed you too park jimin, nothings gonna separate us now"

"Nothing"

The end.

~~~~~~~×××××××××~~~~~~~~~

OK I'm sorry, I know there's no such thing as meeting in the after life but I just couldn't bear yoongi leaving just like that. 😭😭
Just let the guy have some love again OK?

Anyways, that's it for this chapter. Short and... Well I dunno what else to call this.

And thank you for reading. Vote and comment for ideas please~😘