Sweater

Min yoongi, 23years old,badass rapper, Korea's heartthrob,but not only famous in Korea but also in other countries too, known by his stage name Agust D. In summary, he's a big deal.

So there he was, at an airport in LA smiling and waving at the fans who had gathered there to witness him arrive and yoongi just had to be proud of his achievement so far.

So successfully yoongi had made his way to the mini van that was arranged for him with the help of his manager and a few security. You know? Gotta protect a celeb.

Immediately yoongi got into the van he let out a sigh of relief and relaxed himself in the seat while his manager sat in front with the driver.

After about thirty minutes later they finally arrived at the hotel yoongi would be staying at and yoongi was really impressed, his CEO always does his best to give yoongi the best service. The hotel looked so fancy and really expensive,well even the name sounded fancy,the pavilion,the colors that made up the hotel added to it's beauty, golden walls and cream colored tiles, all just screamed fancy and yoongi loved it.

Yoongi and his manager made their way up the elevator and onto the fifth floor where yoongi's room was and yoongi was even more impressed,the room was glorious! A bed at the far side of the room close to the big window that showed a big open garden like place with beautiful flowers and such. A bathroom, equally breathtaking too.

"OK yoongi,just rest a bit while I go check on your stylist and makeup artist,also see how the preparation for tomorrow's concert Is going"yoongi's manager said, moving yoongi's bag close to his bed before turning to leave.

"OK thank you Jimin"yoongi smiled, taking his bag and placing it on the bed wanting to shower and change, even sleep too,that flight made him tired.

Yoongi heard the sound of door closing signaling that his manager had left and jimin quickly pulled out a sweater from underneath his pile of clothes, a  thick grey cotton sweater and held it close to his face, smiling as he rubbed the smooth fabric onto his face, purring lightly as he sniffed the sweater. It belonged to park jimin, yoongi's manager. Yoongi was sure jimin didn't know he had it, it's been six weeks since yoongi has had it. Jimin has forgot it on day at the studio and yoongi had taken it with the intention of returning it when he saw jimin the next day but when he got to his house that day, after a good shower, yoongi snuggling comfortably into his pillow when he sighted where he had left the sweater hanging on the desk chair right in the room and he couldn't fight the urge to want to touch the fabric and before he could think, his body was already moving and before he knew it he had the fabric in his hand feeling it with his fingers, it felt so soft and he just had the urge to smell it, he did and he sighed, it smelled just like jimin and yoongi just couldn't stop holding it, throughout that high he held onto it tightly as he slept just, like he was holding it right now. He always said he would return it to jimin but he couldn't, he needed it, it smelt just like the real jimin, like spring, and yoongi loved spring. Since he couldn't hold the real jimin like this he could at least hold on to this right?
Yoongi wanted to hold jimin, bury his face in his neck and stay there but it couldn't because that'll be weird, he can't just do that do his manager, no matter how yoongi loved him and wanted to breathe him in everyday he couldn't. Why? Because jimin is straight as a pole. Or at least that's what yoongi thought. Jimin seemed like the type to be into girls and the thought of jimin being with some girl made yoongi cry himself to sleep some nights, the thought that jimin could never be his made him feel sad. 
Thinking about it made yoongi start to cry again so he just buried his head in his pillow, bringing the blanket to cover his body while hiding the sweater underneath the blanket but still close to his face. It belonged to jimin so be loved it so much.