Fake Love

First, I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy for not updating, life is shit fam.
But thanks to #FakeLove I had the inspiration to write again.

Did y'all see BTS at the BBMAS?!!!  I mean me le dies leave underground le shit man.

_______________________________
Short story,just for welcome back teaser. So expect bullshit thank you

Warning:Shitty Smut ahead(rape), wear a raincoat

Word count:1054
__________________________________

"J-jimin-ah s-stop" Yoongi said, trying to push jimin off him but Jimin was still pinning him down to the couch,movie long forgotten.

Hey Yoongi hyung! Wanna come watch a movie at my place later? I've got popcorn, we could Netflix and chill.

Uhm okay, I'll see you then.

"Jimin I said sto-op i-it!"Yoongi screamed while trying to push Jimin off him but Jimin was to immersed in trying to get hickeys all over Yoongi's body to care.

Few minutes into the movie and Jimin was sneaking his hands into Yoongi's shirt making Yoongi slightly uncomfortable but he just let Jimin be because he might have been doing it unconsciously.
That was until Jimin suddenly grabbed Yoongi and pulled his shirt obstacles his head before Yoongi could even figure out what was going on.
"Yoongi-ah you look hot today"

"Jimin get off me! This i-is not funny at all, l-let me g-go! " yoongi hated that he was stuttering and couldn't get his words out properly but he still tried pushing Jimin off him anyways.

Jimin chuckled "it wasn't meant to be funny Yoongi-ah" Jimin said, holding up Yoongi's arms with one hand while the other was undoing his jeans.
"What were you expecting? Watch cartoons, eat popcorn and then you go,that's all? "

"well kinda! Lemme go you motherfucking ass!" Yoongi screamed trying to free his hands cus Jimin was incredibly close to fully unflying his jeans.

"speaking of ass, yours is mine tonight" Jimin said in a deep husky voice that once made Yoongi weak in the knees but now he just wanted to run away from it.
Jimin let go of Yoongi's arms to take off his own shirt and Yoongi started hitting his chest with all his might (which isn't a lot by the way).
It's when Jimin pulled off Yoongi's jeans he knew he was fucked, literally.

"Jimin-ah please, please don't do this, I don't want to do this please please" Yoongi begged, tears escaping the corner his eyes but doing nothing to change Jimin's mind.
Instead he got up and dragged Yoongi to his bedroom and forcefully threw him on his bed walking to him slowly and taking off his own jeans making Yoongi even more scared.

Yoongi tried to run Jimin quickly grabbed him and threw him down on the bed and tied his wrists to the headboard with a tie he found on the bedside table.
"you'll shut up and stay down and let me fake us feel good bitch!" Jimin said and forcefully pulled off Yoongi's underwear making Yoongi close his legs tightly and more tears spill from his eyes.

"Jimin please I beg y-you don't d-do this please" Yoongi cried harder while trying to hide his body as much as he could.

"I think I'll have to choke that petty mouth of yours uh" Jimin Said as he walked to get another tie and gagged Yoongi, sure to leave a bruise behind. Now all that could be heard were Yoongi's muffled screams.
"now that's better" Jimin said, moving to pull apart Yoongi's legs but Yoongi was reluctant and this Infuriated Jimin even more that he spanked Yoongi's thighs leaving a red print.
"you better make this easy on yourself and stay still so I can prep you or I'll fuck you without prep and we both know how that goes right"Jimin said, them smirked when he saw Yoongi slowly opening up his legs tears still leaving his eyes and his screams turning to painful whimpers. "Now that's a good boy,obey good'ol jiminie like a good boy,that's it, open up wide and pretty for me"

Yoongi sobbed, he just wanted to die so he wouldn't feel any if what Jimin would do to him so he closed his eyes and let Jimin treat him how he wanted. He heard Jimin chuckle above him and more tears spilled from his closed lids.

Jimin please don't do this, not again please

The night was torture Yoongi pulling on the headboards and crying thoroughly as Jimin kept leaving hickeys all around his body kissing every where his lips could reach saying words in Yoongi's ears he didn't want to hear all while thrusting into Yoongi like his life depended on it, he held onto Yoongi's waist as he fucked hard into Yoongi letting out groans and grunts.
"you f-feel so Fucking good Yoongi-ah sh-shit" jimin said as he kept Fucking Yoongi.
The suddenly pulled out and turned Yoongi on his stomach and pulled on his hair, Fucking into him harder and faster than before and Yoongi's sobs intensified.
"ah shit Yoongi-ah so tight so so Fucking tight ugh!" Jimin said as he smacked Yoongi's ass continuously then gripped his waist hard and change direction diving straight into his prostate.

Yoongi gripped onto the headboard and bit hard on the gag to muffle his sounds.
He's be lying if he said he didn't feel good but he hates the feeling, he hates it so much that he wants to run away from it.

Park Jimin, you always hurt me like this

__________________________
Yoongi opened his eyes to see Jimin sleeping by his side, his hands has been loosed but they hurt like hell.
Everything felt like hell and he just wanted to run away. And that's what he did, run away.

Where did it all go wrong Jimin-ah? We were so happy but you changed everything and chose to hurt me instead, but it's not the first time though.

-------------------______________-----------------

Can someone tell me what I just wrote?
Truthfully speaking I didn't plan this at all, just came as I was writing, that's why it's all shitty.
Anyways I'll try to explain more on it in the second part.
Again sorry for not being active for a long time, been choked up bigtime.
I love you~

*le goes to die because of BTS again*