Bossy

Short chapter coming up, but it's just the first part, so it's okay. Requested  by @Chertheshygirl.

"So Jimin you gonna come,it's important?"jungkook,jimin's friend and a manager in jimins company was currently in jimins office trying to talk him into coming for a dinner meet with some other company jimin didn't care about. "Come on are you even listening?"jungkook sighed In frustration at jimin's uninterested mood .

"I'm not gonna to meet some fucked up people who wants to associate with us just to get off on our wealth jungkook"jimin said.

"That's what business is man, what kind of CEO are you to not know that?"jungkook asked.

"Look jungkook, give me me a while to do some background check on these people okay? It's still a week till the meeting so I'll get back to you. What's their name again?"jimin asked, picking a pen to jot it down.

"It's Jodae Enterprise jimin"jungkook said and watched jimin write it down, he knew jimin was gonna do a thorough search on them, he knew jimin didn't like working with untrusted and probably illegal companies.

"Okay that'll be all Jeon jungkook thank you"jimin said, dismissing jungkook who immediately left.

Park jimin, 26 year old CEO of one of the most prestigious Producing companies in south Korea(Shinwa)which also broke out in other parts of the world. How?  Well jimin's father died when he was 22 years old and since he was the only child he inherited his fathers company and so far he has taken care of it so well. He's known as a strict person when it comes to work and wouldn't want anything to taint the image of his company that's why he's a bit skeptical about this Jodae people.

Although jimin is a straight out workaholic he still knows when to lay back a bit because y'know, all work and no play makes jimin here a dull man.

Jimin relaxed back on his chair and closed his eyes to let a little relief run through him before moving to his intercom. "Min yoongi please report to my office now"jimin said to the intercom and received a 'yes sir' as a reply.

Jimin relaxed back into the chair and waited patiently for yoongi to come in and when he did, jimin let out a smirk.
"It took you 1minute and 6seconds to get here yoongi, why is that?"Jimin said, looking at a slightly fidgeting yoongi with an intimidating look.

"I-im sorry sir I was packing my things to end the d-day sir"yoongi said, looking down at the floor to avoid jimin's gaze. That gaze always makes him weak in the knee.

"Hmmm is that so? And why are you packing up?"Jimin asked.

"Sir it's almost time for me to leave, I told you the other day, I have to go early today, I have plans"yoongi said, still avoiding jimin.

"Ah I remember.. Plans with who?"jimin asked again.

"A-a friend, we're supposed to go somewhere important today"yoongi said.

"And this your friend is a male? And it's just gonna be both of you?"jimin asked, using his thumb and index finger to stroke his chin slowly.

"Yes sir"yoongi answered.

"Well that's too bad cus you're not going, you've got work to do"jimin said.

"But sir! I told you two days ago so I could get to go early today and you said it was fine.why are you changing your mind now?"Yoongi asked.

Jimin got up from his seat before walking to yoongi, he looked at yoongi for like two seconds first before forcefully grabbing his chin causing yoongi to groan in pain. "First, never raise your voice at me, never. And second, I can change my mind whenever I choose to cus I'm your boss and my words are law! Got it min yoongi?"Jimin asked.

"Sir but it isn't fair, you're always not fair to me. If you didn't want me to go you should have told me before, not now sir!"yoongi retaliated.

Jimin harshly pushed yoongi on the couch and held onto his neck. "What did I tell you about raising your voice at me?"jimin asked.

"I'm sorry sir"yoongi croaked.

"You're gonna pick up your phone and call whosoever that guy is and cancel whatever plans you have with him and return to your desk"Jimin said, his tone heavy with dominance.

"But sir I'm done with everything for today"yoongi said and jimin let go of his throat.

"Then start up on tomorrows work okay!? You're just not allowed to go anywhere till I'm done, got it?"jimin said and yoongi nodded, he wanted to scream how it wasn't fair but he knew jimin would get even more angry and hurt him and he didn't want that so he went and did as jimin said.

As yoongi left the office he immediately called His friend jung hoseok and gave him some reasons he had to cancel. As he dropped his phone he wiped the few tears that had dropped from his eyes. It always hurt that he boss hated him so much, he always made working hard for him, he only wished he knew what he did wrong. It wasn't like this when he started working with him but it slowly changed drastically overtime and jimin would constantly Cockblock his personal life and would literally give him little or no breathing space and it made yoongi cry sometimes.

He was about to go to the bathroom to wash his face when be suddenly bumped into someone.
"Oh my I'm sorry"the person, jungkook said, holding onto yoongi to keep him from falling.

"It's my fault I wasn't paying attention"yoongi said, trying to Dodge jungkook and dash to the bathroom to avoid him seeing his crying face.
Yeah too late.

"Woah yoongi are you crying?"jungkook asked, slight panic in his voice.

"N-no I'm n-not"yoongi said looking away from jungkook.

"It's jimin again right?"jungkook asked. Jungkook was one of the few people that knew how jimin treated yoongi and sometimes he would console him and make him happy again.

Yoongi slowly nodded and jungkook sighed, he knew yoongi had not done anything wrong for jimin to be so hard on him. "I just don't know what I did wrong"yoongi said, new set of hot tears spilling from his eyes.

"You didn't do anything yoongi you didn't. Oh come on don't cry, don't ruin your pretty face"jungkook cooed when he saw yoongi's cries increasing.

When yoongi had no intentions of stopping he quickly pulled yoongi into his embrace and patted his back repeatedly, shushing him to calm him and yoongi's cries we're reducing a bit before it finally died down to quiet sobs.
When yoongi finally stopped he pulled away from jungkook and wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

"Now that's right, don't cry anymore okay?"jungkook said while ruffling yoongi's hair slightly chasing yoongi to giggle lowly.

But somewhere in the corner was jimin watching both of them with only one emotion in his eyes. Jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holla holla so there would be a second part to this story that I'll probably write tomorrow, yeah yeah. And thank you for reading~😄😘😘 I'll do the other requests soon. Tysm