I'll keep saying sorry(till u forgive me) pt1

Here yoongi is gonna cheat on jimin with his co worker jeon jungkook and well jimin is gonna find out and blah blah shit happens.

And also I wanna thank you for 400+ reads, I'm really happy cus I didn't think anyone was even gonna read this cus it's so crappy, but thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it. Tysm. 😘

No proofread~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminnie!I'm home~ jimminie?"yoongi called, shrugging his jacket off and throwing it on the couch."chimchim"He called again.

"In here babe!"jimin called from somewhere in the house(it's yoongi's house now. They both have houses but they chose for jimin to stay at yoongi's house for reasons I don't wanna state... Back to the story OK bye)
Yoongi faced the voice and it led him to the study room where you will almost always find jimin at. Jimin was a writer, a good writer at that so you'd always find him in the study room, writing out ideas for a new book.
"You're home late, I've been waiting"jimin said, taking off his glasses(nerd much? 😂) and yoongi walked to him, throwing his phone on the table and sitting on jimin's lap.

"Sorry jimin, we had a meeting at it didn't end as soon as I expected. But I'm home now and I'm all yours"yoongi said, biting his lower lip and winking at jimin, he knew jimin was a sucker for lip bite and he always used it against him.

"Of course, you're always all mine"jimin said, pulling yoongi closer by the waist and yoongi felt a small tug in his heart and his smile must have fell a little because jimin was suddenly worried. "Baby are you okay, did I do something wrong?"jimin asked worriedly,clearing the hair from yoongi's face to see his eyes clearly.

Yoongi just put on a big smile again and leaned in quickly to place a kiss on jimin's lips to which jimin responded to immediately, pulling yoongi's face closer by the neck and yoongi holding onto jimin's shirt tightly deepening the kiss further, this were already starting to get heated when yoongi's phone suddenly started ringing. Jimin groaned into the kiss, not wanting to let go so soon.

Jimin was trying to reach for the phone to silent it but yoongi suddenly pulled away and dragged the phone away before jimin could touch it, getting up from his position on jimin's lap which surprised jimin.

"Uhm... I-its from work, sorry I gotta take this"yoongi said and jimin nodded, smiling at yoongi before putting his glasses back on and working on his laptop again.

"H-hello? Uhm no.... Yeah, now? I can't. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow OK, bye now"yoongi hurriedly ended the phone, sighing a little but it wasn't a little sigh because jimin heard.

"Baby are you okay? Are they stressing you at work?"jimin said, standing up from his seat and going to grab yoongi on the waist and yoongi quickly burying his face in jimin's neck.
"Yeah, work is hard"yoongi answered.

"Awww my baby, I don't want to to stress yourself. Why don't you go shower and I'll prepare something for you to eat then I can cuddle you to sleep afterwards okay?"jimin offered.

"Thank you jiminnie, you're so sweet"yoongi said and kissed jimin on the cheek.

"Anything for you baby"jimin answered. Pushing yoongi towards the bathroom for him to take a shower.

                     **********
Earlier,somewhere else:

Jeon jungkook, yoongi's co worker sat in his sitting room, watching a program that he didn't even care what was happening in it.
"What would a certain baby boy be doing now?"jungkook wondered, reaching for his phone on the couch and dialing a number he knew too well.
"Hey baby boy"jungkook said to be answered by a shaky "hello"(from the other side~ okay, no joke? OK sorry)
"Am I on speaker?" "No"  "you're with your boyfriend right?" "Yeah"  "well I wanna see you now" "now?" "Yeah now"
"I can't" "aww that's too bad~ I really wanted to see you baby boy~ well I'll let you off the hook today, but I want to see you first thing tomorrow morning, you're going on a date with me and that's final" "tomorrow, yes tomorrow"  "see you tomorrow then baby boy" "okay bye now"  "bye baby boy" and the line went dead.
"Tch, min yoongi, it's so easy to get you. Park jimin, eat your fucking heart out"jungkook said, falling back into the chair and laughing devilishly.