Bossy(2)

"Min yoongi please report to my office,now"Jimin said holding the button on the intercom and as soon as yoongi heard it on the other side he bolted to jimin's office without thinking twice.

"Here sir!"Yoongi said immediately he entered jimin's office, he didn't want to be scolded for arriving late like yesterday.

"Hmm- come closer first, I don't have the energy to raise my voice"jimin said and truly his voice was a few octaves lower than usual and yoongi immediately moved closer that he was right in front of jimin's desk. "Good now yoongi I don't suppose you know why I called you here"

"Perhaps you have work for me to do, I'll get to it immediately"yoongi said.

"That's not it yoongi, its not work. I wanted to uh I wanted to-"jimin paused to take a breath and, he ran his hand through his hair so he could chill a bit. "I wanted to apologize"jimin said and yoongi wouldn't have heard if not for the fact that he was listening intently to jimin. Yoongi's eyes were wide open in shock, jimin.apologized.to.him!

"I uhm, uh what for sir?"Yoongi asked.

"For yesterday, I shouldn't have acted like that and I'm sorry, hope the friend you were supposed to meet wasn't angry that I made you bail on him?"jimin asked and to say yoongi was awe struck was an under statement, it's not everyday you hear park jimin apologizing for his actions, it has never happened, at least non that yoongi was aware of.

"Uhm no sir he wasn't, I explained in a way that he understood sir so don't bother yourself"yoongi said and jimin sighed .

"Not just that, what about you?"jimin asked and yoongi looked in confusion.

"I don't understand what you mean sir"yoongi answered.

"I mean what about you,your friend, is okay with the turn out yesterday but are you okay? I meant it when I said I was sorry"jimin said sincerely.

"Sir it's okay,I said it before, don't bother yourself about me"yoongi said and the words that left jimins mouth next shocked him to the bone.

"What if I can't stop bothering about you yoongi?"

"S-sir are you okay today? You're acting strange"yoongi stated and jimin chuckled dryly.

"True right? I know I'm acting weird but I mean everything I said and everything I'll say to you from now"jimin said.

Yoongi nodded slowly trying to process, the whole thing. "But sir, why would you bother about me? I didn't understand that"yoongi said.

"You know yesterday after what happened, not long after you left my office I had followed you, I didn't know why, but I did, but"jimin stopped to laugh a bit. "You were with jungkook, and he was holding you"jimin said and yoongi's eyes widened slightly in shock. He was watching?. "That's one reason I was bothered. That you were in his arms so comfortably, bothersome. And you know that kept me up most of the night yoongi, I almost believed there was something between both of you"

"There isn't! "Yoongi paused then apologized when he realised he just shouted at jimin but jimin waved it off and told him to sit and continue. "He's just my friend, he helps me cheer up during times like that"yoongi said.

"Times like what?"jimin asked and yoongi looked down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers. "When I mistreat you?"jimin asked again and yoongi nodded, making jimin sigh. "I'm really sorry yoongi for those times, I'm so sorry and I swear it'll never happen again"jimin said.

"Thank you so much sir-

"Just call me jimin"

"OK sir- I mean jimin"yoongi giggled at his slip off a little and jimin found himself smiling at yoongi fondly too. Yoongi noticed this and stopped making jimin frown a little.