Love Your Curves

" When you're plused sized woman people like to say ' yeah she cute in the face', as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I'm cute in the face, and thick in the waist. I look good wheather im in cotton, leather, or lace. I'm beautiful vibrant and above all smart! There's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes my clothes may be a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. WAITING ON MY GOD SENT, SO DON'T HATE. So don't think yojur small frame gives you more pull, I'm a hot and curvey woman with a figure that's full'. I say out loud as i'm getting ready for school. It's finally the Friday before spring break and I'm glad i get to relax for a week and two days. hey everyone im Breiazlynn ( said like bre-az-lynn) but call me Brei for short. I'm 16, 5'6, have light brown eyes, short like dark drown hair, and very thick in the waist ;). I have two best friends, Shemme ( she-me) and Kay-kae. We've been friends since 5th grade when we got suspened because we beat on this girl who was trying to bully me sence I had just moved there. Now we're juniors and are attached at the hip. They've never left my side and was here when my ex Darein Baker, the biggest king pin in Detroit, put me in the hospital with 3 broken ribs and a bruised face. Since then my shy side is stil present but i refuse to let anybody walk over me. As i put on lip gloss Shemme calls me saying she's outside. I grab my clutch, Galaxy note 2, and keys before locking up. I walk out to her 2012 Dodge Challenger and head to school. A little bit about Shemme is that she has a thin frame with dark brown hair down her back. She has a really bright smile and dark brown eyes. She crazy but cool mostly, She had on a black tank top, blue jean shorts, and her all black converses. Surprisingly we were matching. With in five minutes we were at Kay-kae's house. She was wearing the same thing but had white blue jean shorts with pink stitching. We laughed how we were all matching and didn't plan on it. After ten minutes of talking about spring break plans Shemme parked infront of Demark High School and we made our way to the libaray.