That one missing piece

Heyyyy babes 😀😀😀😀 so sorry about the wait but i have been soooo busy. On the upside i have 3 chapters for y'll i'm still working on the last 2 chapters im still working on. also im running out of names for my chapters so i might start numbering. A big s/o to @lilMeir @katiiee14
& @tamia_london (: thank y'll for voting and reading. if you want a shout out or chapter dedication, vote and comment ^_^
.
.
.
.
.
.
Brei P.O.V
We're walking around the mall looking for swim suits and i find this hot pink two piece while Meme found a lime green. We tried them on and i could't believe how good it looked. We decided to get them and still look around. After about 5 minutes i found a black tank top that had " turn down for what?!" in gold letters and some blue jean shorts. I found Shemme and walked to the check out counter. The cashier looked familiar and looked like she didn't like me but i brushed it off. After buy our things we were headed to the food court, right as i turned a corner i bumped into someone. Not looking up i knew who it was. He laughs a little " sorry ma didn't see you there." that's ok." i said while he helped me up. "what do you have planned for today?" trey asked. " I'm going to the beach." I told him. " Me and Alex are too." I could feel this big goofy smile on my face. Laughing he said " i'll see you and your beautiful smile later." I manage to say ok and surprisingly he hugged me. Taken back a little i hugged him back. While walking away i felt like someone was watching me, I look around and didn't notice anyone so i went and order pizza with shemme. After talking a little bit we see Kay-kae. She looked a little bigger. We called her over and she seemed a little shaken. Kay-kae has been distant lately and i wanna know what's up.
5 minutes of talking she said she needed to go. We hugged and said bye. " something ain't right," Meme said. " ya i know, we gonna find out." And with that we left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kay-Kae P.O.V
Waking up i felt so bad. I called my boyfriend Da'Marion and he came over and sat with me. We've been spending a lot of time together and lately he's been affectionate. Sitting on the chair watching The Purge ( its a crazy but omg enjoyable movie!!!!!) i asked D to fix me some water. He came back with a glass, its unusual he took 10 minutes. Maybe because he is use to his house. I felt sleepy but i slept for nine hours it isn't possible so i just feel asleep. Waking up i was in my bed half dressed, looking at the clock and it was two in the afternoon. That's odd, i walked go the bathroom looking in the mirror. I had bite and scratch marks on my chest shoulder and back. Looking at myself i noticed i looked bigger. I don't eat more than usual, me and D haven't done anything the five months we've been together, and i haven't done anything period! Maybe its the birth control. After taking a nice hot shower I walked to my room, D watching tv wide awake. I grabbed my blue jeans shorts, a tank top, and my under clothes walking back to the bathroom. "where're you going?" D asked a little sad sounding." Meme and Brei wanna meet at the mall." i replied. " Can i go too?" he did his adorable puppy face. i laughed and told him yes. After getting dressed he was sitting on my bed waiting. I put on a pair of flats and walked to his car. We stopped to get gas as i went to pay i ran into my cousin Zee. We talked for a little while and i got back in the car. D looked mad so i asked what's wrong and he started yelling at me. He's never done that before so i was really scared. In the mist of it all, he punched my arm. A bruise started to form and his face softens. I explained to him who zee was and he apologized. slipping on his hoodie so meme and brei would't ask about the bruise, i was about to get out of his mustang GT he grabbed my arm and said no guys. I nodded my head and wanted to cry. Walking in the mall i see brei and meme. I walk over to them and make small talk. I started to feel queazy so i told them i'll call them later. I walked to the bathroom and started throwing up. Must be that time of the month because this happened ever since 8th grade. Getting back the car D took me back home. I went in, locked up, and laid in bed. I felt so tired and wanted to know why D was acting this way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmm what y'll think?
Is D getting jealous?
Who was staring down Brei?
Does Trey have a crush developing?
Vote comment leave tips
Xo smooches loves ✌✌✌💋💋💋