Ch. 10

Shemme P.O.V

Summer is finally here! thank god! Thought id end up dying in those classes. But anyway Brei's birthday is next week so me and kay-kae decided to throw her a party. Her older brother Zj is coming to help us out with his fine dread head self woo yaaassssss! Kay-kae has been a little off lately so i decided to talk to her but not with out Brei too. We all headed over to Ihop and i just realized something, these heifers never give me gas money. Although they buy me food, what kind of friendship we got? Any who while waiting on our food i asked kay-kae some questions. I heard sniffing, me and kay-kae looked at Brei and she was crying. The next words out her mouth shocked us both.

.

.

.

.

.

Brei P.O.V

Im glad we went to Ihop, i was starving. Kay-kae looked relaxed so that was a good sign. I still didn't know why Shemme was asking all these questions but i guess she wanted to catch up a little. Kay-kae told us she was dating My ex that they didn't know about, D. I couldn't help but cry over all the memories that rushed back. Shemme asked what's wrong. I didn't wanna tell her but here its goes. I took a deep breathe. Kay-kae your bf is my ex. She looked a little disappointed. And while we were together he drugged and rapped me. Both shemme and kay-kae looked at each other in shock. The worst part, i started to say, is that he killed our twins.By this time i was completely broken down. It took me two months before i got away from him. Our food hadn't came so we decided to go. On the way to Shemme's house all i did was cry. I laid on her bed while she paced back and forth. Brei why didn't you tell us? I replied because my past isn't my future. They both sat and hugged me, Kay-kae asked did I know the gender of our twins. Yes i said. A boy and girl. Shemme asked did i have names in mind. I told her Tonie and Ty'monica. (side note: the names came from Brei's parents: Tyrone and Tyra Michele). Kay-kae asked could we go to her house in a scared voice. We didn't ask why we just got going. When we got there she asked use to come in with her. We walked in her house and it was quiet, walking through the living room we saw D asleep on the chair. She motioned us to be quiet. We both nodded our heads and followed her upstairs, she grabbed two suit cases after locking her door and told us to fill them with clothes. we grabbed most of everything and zipped up her bag. we were about to leave when we heard the door knob move me and shemme grabbed the bags and slid them in the closet along with myself. Neither of us wanted D to know I was there. He asked why was the door locked and Kay-kae replied shemme was trying on clothes. She opened the door and he said he was about to shower. Kay-kae smiled and said ok. D kissed her and went down the hall. After hearing the shower turn on all of us grabbed the suit cases and headed outside to the car. We sped off to my house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

D P.O.V

Don't know who she think she's playing for a punk but i already know where Brei is. She slipped through my fingers once! IT'S NOT HAPPENING AGAIN! Just wait baby girl, i got something planned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hmm didn't see that coming. Vote, comment, and give ideas ;) smooches !