ch. 12

Shemme P.O.V.

Now that me and the girls are finally free from ourselves we went to the beach. I wore a hot pink two piece, Kay-kae wore a lime green one, and Brei had on white. To say we look more than flawless was an understatement. We stopped at the store to get a beach ball and some more stuff. We walked and got stares from every direction. I accidentally bumped into someone. I said sorry without looking up. A deep voice replyed " you good ma." I looked up and this light skinned God was in front of me. He had green hazel eyes, curly hair, and pearly white teeth. I didn't notice I was staring till he waved his hand in my face. I blinked and he asked my name, I opend my mouth but nothing came out. Kay-kae and brei both said at the same time its shemme. I blushed so hard and he started laugh, swear I thought I was in heaven. Another guy walked up behind him and it was Trey. I didn't realize he was looking at brei til I turned and saw her smiling hard. He walked to her and hugged her tight. In my opinion he wanted to touch her booty he was biting his lip too hard. We walked around the store with them and got our stuff. Before we could get out our money they already paid for it. While walking back to the the car the guy I bumped in to grabbed my hand and said " I never got your number." I replied " if faith say we see each other again I'll give it to you." He laughed and said " I'll hold you do that." We got in the car but when I looked over brei was still talking to Trey, he need to cuff her already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Brei P.O.V

It felt so nice to see Trey again. I didn't realize I was wearing a bikini until he made a comment about it. He laughed at how hard I was blushing. Shemme was telling him to come over where she was. I didn't ask but Trey insisted that he carry me the rest of the to Shemme.
Before I could answer I felt him scoop me up off the warm sand. Looking into his eyes mad my heart sink and making my heart race. Why does he have to be so fine!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys!!!!!!! Know I went MIA to a while but here I am once again! Drop comments, vote, and let me know any ideas or suggestions you had smooches!!!!