Ch. 9

Shemme P.O.V

I can't wait to get home and head to the beach. While walking to the food court i couldn't help but feel like i was being watched but i didn't think much of it. I knew i heard a familiar voice, turning around to see Trey has knocked brei over again. These two though. We met kay-kae who seemed off. I believe she may have a bun in her oven.... naaaaaaa. i know well enough she wouldn't give up her prize possession. Hmmm, something isn't right. Hoping to get something out of her i told her to come to the beach. Brei is getting tired of me talking about alex but o, well. We got to my house and it was only one o'clock. Decided to pass time by watching a movie, during the movie Brei wouldn't stop smiling. Umhm, gonna watch her closely. The movie was done so we decided to get ready for the beach. After getting ready we got in the car and headed over to Kae-Kay's house. Weird how we are always match.

Brei P.O.V

We got ready and headed off to get Kae-Kay. Me and trey were texting the whole time. We pulled up to Kae-Kay's house waiting on her to come out. She walked out with her bf we never seen before. I looked at shemme and we shared the same scared look not believing who he was...

Kae-Kay P.O.V

I took a shower and got into my bathing suit texting Brei I was ready. D walked in looking surprised for some reason. I walked to him and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. I asked what was wrong and he said he did't want me to leave. It was so sweet til i noticed he was dressed up. Hugged him close and i could smell Victoria secret perfume. I looked at him and he asked me what was wrong. I heard shemme outside. Pushing him away i walked out the door. D asked what was wrong, i replied the same tramp you was with last night and got in the car. Shemme and Brei looked worried so i asked what was wrong they laughed and said we worried about how you looking better than us. We all laughed and headed for the beach.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hmmmm who was is Kae-Kay bf?

Why are Shemme and Brei worried?

Shemme and Brei hiding secrets?

Vote and comment smooches 😘😘😘😘