Love and spring

The day flew by so fast. As I walked to my locker i bumped into something hard, when i look up its my crush Trey Williams. He's 6'4, dark brown eyes, pink lips, carmel skin, and could pass for Dwayne Johnson's little brother. He helps me pick up my things "sorry bout that ma" he says. i reply that's ok and he gives that half smile showing his dimples. I could just melt! I could feel my face turning red, he does that laugh that just make your heart jump in your throat. I try to walk off but he grabs my hand, " how come i never see you around?" " because i don't deal with drama" i reply and with that i walk off to meet shemme and kay-kae so we can go shopping.
Trey P.O.V
Leaving the gym i bumped into this really thick girl i never seen before. She look really shy and sweet but i couldn't help but notice how filled out she was. I wanted to ask her for her number but i could tell she wouldn't want no kind of thug in her life. As she walked away i just stared at her back side, shawty know she blessed and then some. Walking outside i see my ex shayonica, i couldn't stand her since she topped off the whole football team over christmas break. All i can say is bye bye to her walls. " hey boo" Shayonica said, i replied " im not your boo." She said " you know you still love me." Just then she tried kissing. i pushed her away and walked to my car. she looked mad but i don't care and like that i was headed off to the mall.
.
.
.
.
.
I know its short but i'll try and make the next one longer 😍😍😍😍😊😊