Star Butterfly

Well, hello! My Name is (Y/N)! I uhh well.. I lived in this town since I was five, now I'm twelve and I'm living with Oskar.. Greason..? I think that's his name.. and I lived with him since we were five, yes. i have long pink hair, (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin. Thats all...well.. let's begin!!

 let's begin!!

Reader Pos.

I am by Oskar and I'm bored.. he asked if I wanted to join him to play keyboard Infront of our school but I denied, i.. dont want to be seen with him.. I looked at the time and started screaming. "ITS ALREADY SIX!!!" I ran to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth and hair, I made myself a messy ponytail and ran back into my room. " WHERE IS MY BAG?! OSKAR!! IF YOU ARE USING MY BAG AGAIN IM GOING TO CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF!" I searched everywhere except for under my bed. "Where are you shit bag?!" I ran to Oskar and shook him, screaming at him. "WHERE IS MY BAAAG?!?! I NEED IT!!!" He just said calm. "Maybe under your bed....?" I ran there and found it, packing all my stuff and ran downstairs making me a small sandwich. "Oskar hurry!! I don't want to use the school bus and you're the only one who can drive!!" I ran to my shoes but then I noticed I'm still in my pyjamas. I let my bag fall onto the ground and ran upstairs, getting my favorite (f/c) hoodie and some blue jeans. I ran downstairs again and grabbed my bag, putting on my black basketball shoes and ran outside. "OSKAAAR!!!"

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY AN SLOW OSKAR~

Still reader pos.

We finnaly reached the school and I jumped out of the car, straight to Jackie Lynn Thomas.

Me and her are best friends. We love to skate and to chill.

Sometimes the safe kid aka

Sometimes the safe kid aka. Marco Diaz comes over and greats me and Jackie. But he stutters very much and I feel uncomfortable with that. That's why I mostly shooed him away or wanted to go elswhere with Jackie, I mean, I don't dislike him buuut he's weird... Well.. Back to the story.. I fistbumped her and we told us some bad jokes, Marco not around. That made me kinda suspicious... Hes always here by this time... Weird. But nevermind. "Hey Jackie, seen safe kid today?" I asked her. She playfully punched my shoulder. "Marco? No I haven't seen him, why ya- ooooo! Do you like him?" She made a silly face."pff never. Not me." I giggled. Then I smelled something burning. "Does the school burn...? GET WOOD!!!" I screamed/yelled. Jackie started laughing while I go to the place where it smells like fire. 'Whos.. that..?' I thought to myself as I saw a girl with a plastic wand. Or.. a real one but I wouldn't believe that. She has a rainbow over her head and it burns. "Wow.." I muttered to myself.

I walked to her and Marco walked away with his hood up

I walked to her and Marco walked away with his hood up. "Hey.. who are you..?" I asked carefully. She looked at me and smiles bright while saying. "I am Star Butterfly! Princess of Mewni! I am a Princess of another Dimension!" I stared at her in disbelief. "Princess... of... Mewnie... wow.." I gently bowed. "My name is (y/n), im friends with Jackie Lynn Thomas. And im a normal earth person. " I said as I awkwardly rubbed my arm. She nodded and started to walk. "That's nice! And you don't need to bow, that is boring princess stuff, I'm a cool princess! And now I need to go to Maaarcooo! The safe kid! See you later!" She ran behind Marco while waving at me. "Bye.." I waved awkwardly. 'What a cool princess...' I thought as I walked back to where Jackie should be. There was the safe kid, stuttering like an idiot. "Hey safe kid! Someone is searching you! Called Princess Butterfly! You should go to her, she's kind and stuff nh'" I said and put my elbow on Jackie's shoulder. "What? Who's prin- oh.. you mean Star? Well.. no. Just. No." The principal walked by and shot a glare at Marco and I giggled. "Yes. Just. Yes." I said within giggles. He just walked away mumbling something. "Watch out there's a crack in the ground!" I said as a tease. Yes he is my favorite in things teasing because he gets mad easily. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!" the bell,  annoying as ever. "Yea we understand. Class starts!" I waved goodbye at Jackie and started walking into my classroom.

Yes!! First chappy done!! Hope you all enjoy it!!