What do you mean, he still likes Star..?

Reader Pos.

I sighed and rubbed my nose. Tom just growled at me like a dog. "Why don't you just shut up and go away, with your peasent friends." I gasped, feeling offended. Jackie walked over and just stared in shock and awe. "This.. is... so cool." She said casually. "No, it's not. The first demon I have to meet is an as-" Marco punched my shoulder softly. "Please don't say it, he seems like he has anger issues.." Star got out of Tom his grip. "I said no! Tom I don't like you anymore and that's the end of the discussion!" Tom looked like someone punched him right in the face. He looked really sad and started to go into his wagon. "If you want I can go!" I yelled without thinking. 'I love demons way too much! I can't stand seeing one unhappy!' I thought and walked up to Tom. "But I want to ask Star. She's the only one allowed to come into the Underworld! And you're not even a princess, human!" Jackie walked over and held my shoulder. "Excuse you. She is the Queen of sass." She said, swinging her hips a bit.

"Well I do not care! Star will rule over a whole kingdom! And I still love her!" Tom yelled at us. 'Choo choooooo, you ded' I thought and almost fainted. I always imagined when a demon would come, he'd come for me, but that's just a stupid idea of mine. No one likes me. Except for Jackie, she's cool. I stumbled a bit backwards and held my head. "Oww.. what is this.. why does my head hurt..?" Tom just chuckled. "After effects of touching me. You aren't royal so you'll be in a lot of pain." He smirked devilishly, it was so handsome but scary. "TOM!" Star yelled at him. "You can't hurt her! Do something to stop the pain!" Marco sat next to me and started to pat my back. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, leaning to my face and putting his lips on my forehead. "W-WHAT THE HELL, DIAZ?!" I pushed him away, blushing like crazy. No boy ever came this close to me, or put his lips anywhere near my body. I felt like flying and dying at the same time. "C-chill! I was just checking if you had a fever!" He puts his arms up in defense.

"I can't make it stop, Star!" Yelled Tom. "She touched me without permission. So she is going to pay." He smirked. I looked up at him, little tears in my eyes. "I won't cry in front of you. I am not weak like you, who has to use special powers to hurt someone. I could take your bones out any second. If you hurt Star Butterfly I will hurt you. Even if you are a demon. I will destroy you." I then walked off. "(Y/N)! Come back!" Jackie yelled after me. 'I ain't turning back for nobody. Not even her.' Tears already slid down my face. I didn't want anyone to see me cry so I put my hood up. Good ol' hood, never failed to hide me.

Tom pos.

"Finally! This annoying girl is gone!" I said, smiling brightly. Two Humans walk up to me. The boy looks like he's really mad. And the girl.. like a girl. "What." I asked. "The hell?! You think you can make her cry?! She never cried! Why do you have to suddenly turn up and ruin everyone's mood?! And no! Star isn't coming with you! Nonono! She will have a sleepover with me and (Y/N)!" The boy yelled. "Yea, maybe I'll even join in." The girl just said casually. "I don't care what you stupid humans are doing, I asked this wonderful mewman right here, to come on a dance with me!" I looked at Star, hoping she would dump her stupid humans.

"No Tom... I am over you... I will have a sleepover with my friends.." she said. That's it. That was the part where my heart was ripped out. "Y-youre already over me? B-but it's just been two months!" I said. I didn't want it to be true. I didn't want her to be with someone else than me. "Two months?! That's enough to get.. three times in a new relationship!" The boy screamed. I was quiet. I handed Star a bell. "If.. you... decide to come.. just ring it.. I'll get you then." I stepped into my wagon and got back to the underworld, living lonely, again.

MUHAHAHAHA
I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did :3