What in the actual-

Reader Pos.

Some days got over and it turned rather quickly Friday, with Star by your sides, it couldn't get funnier!
She would always shoot rainbows and other things around, just for fun! I sighed. "Today is Friday... Star asked if I would want to sleepover.. what should I do? What if Marco always comes in? What if he comes in when I'm changing?!" I said louder than usual to Jackie. "Chiiiill.. he wouldn't do that, he's waayy to scared of you." She giggled and I smiled. "You're right! I'm gonna accept her invite!" And just as I said it, two arms wrapped around me from behind. "Huh?" I looked at the arms. "...." I growled quietly as the mysterious person started to talk. "Star butterfly, would you want to come to the blood moon ball this Night~?" The person  let go of me and turned me around, staring at me in shock. "Who the heck are you?" I said with all my sass. "Excuse me." He just said and started to walk away. "Hey! Answer me you freaking moron!" I screamed after him, instantly regretted it though. He turned around slowly, I could see his eyes glowing under his sun glasses, and walked up to me. "You better shut your mouth, peasant." He said in a deep voice. It send shivers down my spine and just as I wanted to give him my full sass in his face Star came, running into us. "Hey (Y/N)!-" she stopped talking as she saw the person in purple. "Tom?!" She scream/yelled. "Tom?" I looked confused. 'A normal Name for such an idiot?' I thought. "Oh Star! I searched you! I just wanted to ask you-" Star cut him off. "Nononononono and no!" She started pushing him towards a wagon. "Take your your dead horse and go go away!" She said and pushed him into it. "But Star-!" I cut him off. "Didn't you hear her? Get your go go boots and go go away." He started to growl. "Don't you f-" Star yelled. "TOM!" Marco got here too. "Star.. who's this?" He asked. Star sighed. "This is Tom.. my.. ex demon boyfriend." She said rather quickly. Marco asked. "Ex?" And i just: "Deamon?" I looked back at Tom and just noticed the horns. "Wow..." I started to walk towards him and actually touched his horns. He pushed me away and stood up again, pulling Star towards him with flames. "Come on Star~ I changed! I even got a coach who shows me how I don't lose control!" He smiled brightly. I just scoffed. "That was very gentle man like to force some one to go to you." I said sarcastically.

It's too short I know, the next one will be hopefully longer! Stay tuned for more!