Exchange of Phone Numbers

Reader Pos.

Me and Star walked out of the School and I Asked for her phone number. She asked curious. "What's a phone nuuumbeeer?" I tilted my head slightly and began to talk. "Well thats.. wait." I pulled out my phone and tapped on my contacts, then on Jackie's number and showed it to Star. "Wooooow! I have something like that too!" She said excited. "And.. do you even have a phone?" She shook her head and I sighed. "But Marco!!" She said excited and placed a star shaped sticker in my face. "I have written down his number!" She smiled bright. "How do you even have his number?" I said within giggles. "Well thaaats a secret!" She said and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Marco. 'The safekid isn't that bad actually, he's going to be the coolest guy in school with star living by hi-.  .  .' I thought for a second. "OH HELL NO!!" Star was suprised and then shushed me. "If you keep screaming hell then some demons will come! And you defently don't want that!" She said that with a bright but nervous smile. "Uhh.. kk Star." I said confused.

Star pos.

'Oh god! She will call tom if she does that too often when I'm near her! I.. can't let that happen! Not here. And not now. Never.' I smiled after I thought. Then Marco came over and (Y/N) started smirking.  'Oh no..'
"Heya safekid, how'se going?" She asked. "I'm doing just fine, and I know you have done something. Spill the beans young o-" Marco got cut off by (Y/N). "Shut it, Nerd." She said sternly. "Heeeeeeeey, how about we go eat some ice cream together?" I wanted to lighten up the mood buuuut I don't think it worked, they both kept arguing and I felt like I could do nothing.

~ten minutes later (still star pos.)~

I sighed and sat on the ground while waiting and waiting for what felt like hours. Finally they stopped and (Y/N) stomped away. I wanted to follow but Marco pulled me with him. "But Marco! You made her sad and angry!" I said. "Well I don't really care!" I gasped. 'What if I'm sad and angry, wouldn't he care..?' I started to feel bad, for nothing actually I just felt bad. "Star I don't want to talk about her right now, okay...?" He asked more than said. "O-okay Marco!"

I know this is crap and I'll maybe rea-do it but meh