Miss Skullnick

Reader Pos.

"Good Morning Miss Skullnick." I scoffed as I walked to my seat, next to Marco's. "Morning Safe Kid." I smirked. I saw Star next to Marco and waved at her, smiling. She threw a paper ball at me and I catched. "Aww.. little Narwhals..." I whispered and drew on it a Small Demon, with horns and three eyes and writ under it: demons are hot and Narwhals are cute!. I threw it back at her and as she opened and read it, her jaw drops and she looks surprised yet disgusted. Then Miss Skullnick took the paper and red it Infront of the whole class. "Demons are hot and Narwhals are cute!..... thats.. weird.." she threw the paper into the trash can and I looked down sadly. "Best drawing of a demon and she threw it away.. ugly old trashcan.." I whispered. Star seemed to have heard it and stood up, walking to miss Skullnick. "Miiiiiissss Skuuuuullnick!" She smiled cutely. "Pleeeeaase excuse yourself by (y/n)! She did a really good drawing of the demon and you threw it away! Pleaseee?" Skullnick looked at Star and then at me. I gulped. "Staaar no you're making it awkward!" I whisper yelled at her. She just smiled. Miss Skullnick rolled her eyes. "Star Butterfly back to your seat. I want to proceed the lesson." She said coldly. Star seemed surprised but she did as said. "Stupid teacher..."I muttered under my breath.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY MEAN MISS SKULLNICK~

still your pos.

I sighed and went to my locker, it was besides Jackie's that means it was also near Marco's. I heard loud Music. I walked there to see Oskar. "OSKAR!!" I yelled and walked to him, Star following. "Can't you do this after school?!" I said angrily. "(Y/n), I can't! The world's music needs me-" I cutted Him off. "Not even my ass needs you." He looked at me surprised then smiled. "Then you could just walk to school.. cause.. you don't need me." I totally regretted what I said. "Heeey Oskar that was just a joke, 'ight? " I laughed awkwardly. Star her eyes sparkled and I looked at her weird. "Star..? Earth on Star..?" I shook her lightly. "STAR!" I yelled and she looked at me surprised. "Oh sorry! I spaced out!" She put a star formed sticker on Oskar's keyboard. "Call me!" She whispered and walked back to Marco. I looked at her, questioning my life. "You.. will call her or you're dead." I said as I walked to Star. 'he will be dead if he doesn't call.. so dead' I said in my mind. "Marco!" Yelled Star as she waved at Marco. He just walked away. I growled under my breath. "Why is he so.. weird? I mean, it's the first time a girl walks after him and not he after a girl." I giggled lightly and Star blushed slightly. "(Y/n) i-its not like that I don't even really know him!" She giggled as well and the bell to the end of the school ringed, annoying as ever.

Sorry for the short chap, got other story's and things too.. soo... yea sorry