Sleepover

Reader pos.

After I had like five teas and a few of these so called magic cookies I was doing way better than before. Tom didn't lie. That's a surprise. "Soo... are we still gonna have the sleepover?" Asked Jackie. She looked at everyone and noticed that mine went from a frown to a happy smile. "Sure, if Starshine is okay with it." I looked at Star, hoping she'd say yes. "Of course! I will look after (Y/N) and i can have fun with my friends!" She practically yelled. My headache was gone but I still winced at her loud voice. "Great! Then I'll just go grab my things and... we can go to Jackie's." I smiled and walked into my room, since I was in the kitchen. I was kind of excited. I never was at Star her place.. nor Marco's. I packed my penguin pyjama, underwear and a new hoodie with jeans. 'This is going to be great!' I thought as I closed my bag and ran downstairs with it. "I'm ready guys!" I yelled and ran to the door.

~timeskip brought by a little Tom eating cookie, at home, alone~

We finally got to Star's place and I opened the door, I got kind of shocked as I saw Marco his parents but then I remembered. 'Star lives with Marco.' I said Hy to the parents and ran upstairs. "You guys are sloooow!" I yelled. Jackie suddenly stood next to me and I screamed like my life was depending on it. "Calm down, (Y/N), you look like you've seen a ghost!" She laughed. "Well you got up here like a ghost!" I yelled at her. Everyone got up and questioned our little break out but Star just went to her room, thinking we'd follow her. We didn't. "Guys, where is Star?" Jackie was the first one to notice. "Star wouldn't leave that easily, I bet she's in her room!" I said. Marco showed us da wae and we looked around. No Star. "Where could she be? I saw how she came upstairs.." I said sadly. Marco didn't say anything, he looked around and saw that Star her closet was open and the bell was on the ground. "She is with Tom." Marco said angrily. "B-but she promised that we would have a sleepover!" I screamed at him. "Why would she lie?!" I got quiet. "I will follow her. I bet Tom said something to her that made her change her mind." I walked to Star her closet and grabbed a dress. It was a long red dress with little sparkles on it.

 It was a long red dress with little sparkles on it

It was beautiful. I ran into the closet, closed the door and changed into the dress. I came out of the closet and spun around. "How do I look?"