F O U R

[Edited]

"Harry can I talk to you for a minute?" He nods and zooms into the room.

He's gotten used to the whole fact that he's a vampire. I still need to take him out on his first hunt. But until then there's something we need to talk about.

He sits next to me. "What's up Lou?"

I sigh. "So, there's a thing about vampires. We have kinda a bond with another vampire, human, or werewolf-"

"Wait werewolves are real to?" He asks cutting me off.

"Yes, so are witches and hybrids-But that's not what I was saying. This bonding is like..um..like having a mate. You find that person and your kinds drawn to them. And..." It trail off.

He places a hand on my shoulder. "And?"

I look at him. "Liam thinks your my mate."

His smile fades and he looks down. I think he's thinking but I'm not sure it's not like I can read minds or anything.

He looks up slowly. "So that's why you couldn't kill me."

I nod and he gasps. I lick my lips and glance down at his. He sees this and bites his bottom lip. I lean forward and cup his neck and pull him forward a little. I stop a little hesitant.

But when he doesn't stop me, I lean forward all the way and bring our lips together. They move in sync, and his hands fly to my hair. I pull him closer by grabbing his waist.

He pulls back a little and sits on my lap, taking little puffs of air before kissing me again. I push him down onto his back, making sure to not break the kiss.

I jump back and slam myself into the wall. He sits up. "What? Is this wrong?"

I take a few fast breaths. "No, I just don't want to hurt you." He stands up.

"Louis I'm a vampire to. You can't hurt me."

I shake my head. "No its just..You haven't had your first hunt yet."

He stops in front of me. "What do you mean? Does it matter?"

I nod. "You still have human blood in your body. It goes away after you have your first hunt on a human. I can hurt you."

"But I dont want to hurt anyone." I calm down and pull him in for a hug.

"You don't have to. You can eat animals all you want though."

He swallows. "But you might loose control."

I shake my head. "I'd never hurt you."

Oh my god, I'm sorry, I can't write for shit today. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

~Shari!xx