T W E N T Y T W O

Where am I?

The lights are do bright. But nobodies here. Am I dreaming?

"Harry. Your not dreaming. This is completely real!"

I spin around at the familiar voice and see a face that makes my spine tingleEleanor.

"Hello Harry!" I swallow. "Hello Elea-whore!"

She rolls her eyes and starts circling me. Like I'm a piece a prey. "You know that your not safe. Oh and where's your little Darcy and Lou!"

My eyes widen when I here a cry. I turn around and see Louis tied up with Darcy in his hands. He's got a black eye, and cuts all over him. I gasp and try to walk to them but I'm stopped by a..wall of some sort

"What?"

Eleanor laughs and I look back at her. "I wanted you to watch your two babies die!"

My breath quickens and I start pounding on the wall. I sob as I watch a man walk behind Louis and grab his face. He looks up at me and I watch his lips move. "I love you." And I shake my head.

"No. No. Please." When nobody listens I whimper. "I love you too!" As tears stream down my face.

I watch as the man snaps Louis' neck. I sob out and spin around and fire spills out of my hand and towards her.

I'm stopped by two men grabbing me arms. "Harry?"

"Harry!...Wake up its only a dream. Come on baby!"

I bolt up with a small whimper and look around the room to see darkness and I here Darcy's soft breathing across the room. Arms wrap around me and i shake a little and whimper when hands cup my cheeks. My eyes soon meet Louis'.

"You okay?" I nod and throw my arms around his neck.

I take deep breaths and Louis lays us down on the bed. He plays with my hair and twirls a curl in his finger. Louis sighs and pulls me a little closer.

"I love you!" He whispers into my hair. "I love you too!"

So I'm drifting back off to sleep.

***

The next time I wake up is at 6:30 because that's when Darcy wants to wake. I sit up and wiggle out of Louis' arms, who's still sleeping. I walk over to Darcy and she giggles when I look down at her. I smile and pick her up. I look back at Louis hoping he's still asleep. I smile in relief when I see he's still sleeping.

I carry Darcy downstairs and into the kitchen. I sigh as she bites at my shoulder sleepily. I smile and grab the milk from the fridge.

"Why did you wake up if your so tired?" She pokes my neck as I pour the milk into the bubba, as Darcy calls it!

I hand her the bottle and she sticks it in her mouth and sighs happily. I giggle a little and put away the milk before walking into the living room. I sit down on the love seat and poke her nose. She smiles around the bottle and grabs my nose.

I smile and adjust so I can get more comfortable. Soon Darcy's laying on y chest asleep. I sigh and stare off into space.

"I will get your baby Harry."

I jump at the sound of Eleanor's voice. I look down at Darcy and sigh. She's dead. She'll never touch my baby. I'll die protecting my family.

I feel a small woosh of air before Louis is sitting by me on the couch. He's really close to my face.

"Morning beautiful!" I let out a breath and blush a little. "G'morning!"

He looks down at Darcy and kisses the sleeping girls head. I watch fondly before he looks back up into my eyes. I smile a little and he chuckles and slowly presses his lips to mine. I kiss back. The kiss lasts for a few minutes before Louis pulls back.

"How'd you sleep after that dream."

I totally forgot about that. "Better!" He nods and kisses my nose before laying down with me and Darcy.

Soon enough Darcy's awake, and everyone's downstairs.

Okay maybe not as sad as I though but, the dream. I wouldn't be able to sleep after a dream like that. That's freaky scary. Oh well. On to the next chapter! ~Shari!!xx