S E V E N T E E N

I suck in a deep breath when I snap my eyes open, only to see more darkness. Why's the room so dark. And why is it so cold? I want Louis. Maybe...

Louis, can you hear me?

I wait a little and soon give up hope. Is he even looking for me?

Holy hell, Harry of course im looking for you!

Oh Lou, I'm so sacred.

I'm so sorry baby. I'll find you I promise.

Okay. Just please hurry. I don't want them to hurt the baby.

If she lays one hand on you, she won't have any hands to ever lay a hand on you again.

Louis I think someones coming.

Okay, Harry don't tell them anything. Okay?

Okay. I love you.

...I love you too. And I'll find you.

I look up as the door opens and a familiar girl walks in with two really buff guys. I swallow as the girl smirks.

"Oh Harry. Good you awake!"

I wrap my arms over my stomach protectively. That's when I realise the chains. I'm chained to the damn wall? The hell is wrong with these people?

"So, shall we do this the hard way or the easy way?"

When I don't answer she shrugs and says. "Okay the hard way it is."

Louis.

I swallow and suddenly feel something, like someone had slapped me across the face, but 100 times worse. I lay my hand on my burning cheek and everyone looks at me. Then I'm doubling over, couching, and have a overwhelming burn in my mouth and throat.

Perrie's by my side in seconds. "Lou, what's wrong?"  I swallow.

"I don't know!" I stand up straight and feel that pain in my cheek again making me hiss out.

Perrie frowns and touches my cheek carefully. "Lou. How's this happening?"

I shake my head. "I dont-Oh my God no." I cut myself off once I realise what's happening.

Perrie shakes her head. "What." I look at her with scared widened eyes. Not scared for myself but for Harry because:

"I-i think I can feel Harrys pain."

(A/n: Dun dun dun!)

Right as I finished my sentence, I started couching hard until I couched up blood. Perrie patted my back as I tried to swallow away the pain. The slightly familiar burn. Oh y god, their giving him vervain?

"Liam?" Liam looks up and blinks as if saying 'what?' "Can vervain hurt a baby?"

Harry

"Please, please stop." I cried out.

I don't care for how I feel. I just know that this can do something to the baby. That's when I get whipped in he face again. I cry out at the sting and throw my head back. Eleanor kneels down and smiles.

"Maybe if you would answer the damn question I would stop."

I shake my head and she frown and stands. "Give him one more cup of vervain. Then leave him.

I swallow as they guy opens my mouth and poured the vervain into my mouth. I scream at the burn, but it sounds like gurggles. Once he let's go, I stop the liquid out and lay down on the floor couching up a little blood. Tears run down my face.

"Louis. Please find me."

I'm soooo mad. People piss me off all the freaking time. I get hate and comments and messages and all this crap telling me to cut to deep or overdose. Yes I ship larry, but it doesn't mean I'm fucking gay.

I support gay rights. That doesn't mean I'm gay. Some people need to get it in their heads that they need to shut the hell up because we all have feelings.

I've literally been told to:
-Cut to deep
-Overdose
-Shut up
-stop ruining Elounor
-stop ruining Louis and Harrys friendship
-kill myself
-jump in front of a train

and more. I'm freaking tired of it. I hate some people so much.     

I'll probably update tomorrow...

Sorry... 

~Shari!!xx