S I X (Mature)

[Edited]
I flip over in bed and see Louis asleep. I smile and scoot closer to him, where I snuggle into his chest. He stirs and opens his eyes. I smile and scoot up so I'm higher up on the bed. I look down at him and grab his face before pressing my lips to his. He kisses back and flips us over so he's hovering over me.

He pulls back and sucks at my neck. He stops just as fast as he started though. Pulling away quickly he shakes his head.

"No. I can't. I'll hurt you. I cant do this."

I grab his face and make him look into my eyes. "You can though. Please. Just try?"

He swallows and sighs before hesitatingly kissing me again. This time it's  softer and not as rushed. I run my fingers through his hair and pull gently.

He bites my lip and pulls back. He kisses my chest a few times before sucking a dark mark onto my skin under my ear. I gently claw at his back and he pulls my boxers down. I lift my bum to help. He takes his off and grinds down carefully and softly making me moan.

(Since their vampires things don't hurt like they normally would!)

He sucks on his fingers before moving them down to my hole, where he grazes it lightly before pushing in two.

I moan at the stretch and he pumps for awhile before quickly pushing in a third finger. I arch my back and moan loudly before saying.

" 'M ready." He nods before removing his fingers and pressing his tip in slowly.

Once he's in, he sits up and grabs onto the head board. He thrusts in and out making me moan and throw my head back.

He grips the head board so hard that it breaks and he falls and plants his hands by my head. He's panting and I see his eyes flash red. I grab his face and he stops his movements.

"Hey, hey its okay. You can do this! You won't hurt me." I reassure.

He nods and leans down to kiss me again. I lock my ancles over his back and he continues to thrust in and out slowly. He nibbles at my neck just as he hits a spot that makes me moan out his name.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes. He swallows and pants as his blue orbs become darker and red. I bite my lip and look into his eyes. He swallows again and then his eyes snap back to their original blue color.

"You okay?" He nods and picks up his paste a little.

I feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before I'm cumming and screaming his name.

He rides me out of my high and I bite at his neck. Finally he comes with a low moan of my name. I swallow as he pulls out and flops down by me. I lay on his chest.

"I told you, you wouldn't hurt me!" He smiles and presses a kiss to my head.

"I would never hurt you!" I smile and snuggle more into his chest.

Am I rushing?

~Shari!!xx