N I N E T E E N

I quickly walk into the ER room and lay Harry down. He whimpers a few times and Liam pulls down his pants. Harry doesn't move he just sits there and groans in pain.

"Yeah the babies definitely coming. Okay..Harry I'm going to put something under your knees, so don't freak out."

Harry doesn't reply. He just lays there and nods. I wipe some sweat from his hair and grab his hand.

"Okay Harry, on three, I need you to take a slow deep breath."

Harry leans forwards and from what I can tell, he sucks in a long shaky breath because Liam nods and says.

"That's good Harry. Okay go again."

As Harry goes again he squeezes my hand really hard. If I dint have vampire strength, my hand would gave already been broken.

"I hate you Louis!" Harry groans in pain, probably from the cutting being placed to his stomach.

I try not to laugh. "I love you too Haz!"

"I swear to god we are never ever ever having sex again after this. I'm not doing this again..."

I bite my lip and nod, knowing its the pain talking. I take a deep breath to keep my laugh in.

Liam keeps telling Harry to breath and I would press a kiss to his head and keep a good grip on his hand. So the room is filled with a cry coming from where Liam is.

"Louis get me the towel!"

I grab the towel and hand him it and a the same time taking a first look at my little girl. Tears build up in my eyes as I look at the beautiful girl. She looks a lot like Harry.

Oh my god, Harry.

I turn to the boys whose breathing in short tired breaths and has his eyes closed. I lean down and press my head to the weak boys. He opens his eyes and I smile.

"You did amazing Harry!"

***

Soon me and Harry are siting in bed. Harrys holding Darcy, while he's inbetween my legs. I sigh as I trace the marks on his shoulder. He looks down at Darcy with loving eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I ask while tracing a long gash on his shoulder.

He swallows. "Better. My throat still hurts a little, some cuts sting, but I'm fine other than that."

I nod and kiss his neck. Harry gasps making me look down at Darcy. Only to see the most beautiful thing.

"Lou, she's got one green eye and one blue eye."

I nod and wrap my arms tighter around the two. Darcy turns her head a little and squeezes Harrys finger that fits perfectly in her tiny hand. She is one perfect baby!

I'm sorry thus is really short. You try writing a birth scene, its not easy. ~Shari!xx