T W E N T Y O N E

So. How have you all been?        ~Shari!!xx

About two months after Darcy's birth she's about the height of a two year old. Liam has no idea why she's growing so fast. Then again, none of have ever seen a vampire grow from just being a baby.

My power has multiplied by five time. I went from being able to control a small mouth of water at once, to being able to make waves and I can also control fire. But that's it. Liam says that I might be called something like, an..um what's the name? Well someone like Perrie. Just being able to use water and fire. Almost like wizardry. 

Niall and Emily are out with Darcy at the moment. I guess she wanted to go play in the snow by the mountains. That's what Niall says....Weirdo.

Zayn, Liam, Danielle, and Perrie went on a double date. They thought it would be nice for me and Louis to have some quiet alone time. We dint get those very much.

I don't even know where Louis is at the moment. But I'm having fun dancing to music in Louis' boxers and shirt. Just as one of my favorite songs comes on Louis walks into the room and I spin around as he sings.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Let's get out, let's get out
'Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down
While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking
If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
I made a mixtape straight out of '94
I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now, that I'm so down

As he finishes the sentence he cups my cheek and smiles before singing quietly.

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Then he whispers into my ear as he pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down
Hey

I giggle as he pecks my lips and pulls me closer. I smile and wrap my arms tighter around his neck.

"You have a weird obsession with wearing my clothes!"

I smile. "Yeeaah, is there a problem?" He shakes his head and kisses me.

As he licks my lips, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He uses his super speed to quickly find a wall and press my back to. I whine a little and arch my back, because damn that hurts. Louis pulls back and his eyes widen.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He says while pulling me off the wall and walking over to the bed, where he sits down with me on his lap.

I groan before replying. "Its fine. It doesn't hurt that much."

He sighs. "That's not what I meant." I look up and see tears gleaming in his eyes. "I'm the reason that your hurt. If I would've stayed with you o-or never had met Eleanor, then this wouldn't have happened."

I shake my head and frown while grabbing his face. "No. Stop. Its not your fault. Its nobodies fault. I'm here. I'm fine. Darcy's fine. We're fine!"

He nods and presses a kiss to my head. "I love fucking love you so much. I hope you know that."

I nod and press our heads together. "I know. I love you too!"

He takes a deep breath and lays us down. I snuggle into his chest and he presses kisses all over my face. I giggle and push him off. He smiles and slips his hands under my shirt. He caresses the skin on my lower back as he pulls me closer. I kiss his callerbone before slowly slipping into a dreamless sleep.

But not before hearing. "Goodnight my lovely!" Making me smile.

I'm going to warn you. The next chapter may make you really sad. So be prepared!          ~Shari!!xx