F I F T E E N

"Okay how about lacy?"

"No..."

"Well I've always wanted my first little girl to be named Isabell!"

I sigh. Louis and I are sitting on the couch with my legs thrown over his, trying to figure out baby names. We've gone through a lot and we're having a hard time agreeing.

"Well, I've always wanted my first girl to be named Darcy." I reply.

He sighs. "Okay. How could we make this work?"

I blink and bite my lip. Isabell...Darcy...Darcy...Isabell. Wait. That might...YES!

"How about Darcy Isabell Tomlinson?" I ask sitting up a little.

He looks at me and a smile grows on his face. "Yes. Thats perfect!"

I smile and look down at my stomach and whisper. "Darcy!" Louis moves my legs and leans over to kiss me.

My stomach has gotten bigger. I'm three months into te pregnancy now and its getting...hard. I have really bad mood swings, I have morning sickness, and I have to wear Louis' button up shirts and sweats all the time because I'm getting really fat.

No your not getting fat. Your just carrying a baby!

Oh yeah. We figured out what Louis' power was. He can read minds. And since we're mated, we can speak to each other through our minds. But having Louis reading your mind 24/7 gets a little annoying.

( Louis: B Harry: I)

Yes I am Louis. Just admit it. I'm fat.
No your not. Your pregnant!

Yes I am.

Nope.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Ugh Harry no your not. Your beautiful!

Shut up.

No.

Louis gets close to my face and blinks. "You are beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, pretty, cute, adorable, lovely, fit, all the words that describe you as amazing. Please don't deny it."

I swallow. "Okay." He smiles. "But not to ruin the moment, I'm hungry!"

He laughs and hangs and shakes his head. "Then we should get you some food!"

***

That night Louis and I are laying in bed and he's rubbing my belly. And I'm having a mood swing where I feel scared. So I speak up.

"After-After the baby comes, your not going to freak out and leave, right?" I ask with tears welling up in my eyes.

His eyebrows knot together and he shakes his head. "No. Oh baby. No, I'm not leaving. What makes you think that?" He asks while brushing my hair to the side.

I swallow. "I just-I'm s-scared that your going to zip off once this babies here. I'm just, just really scared. I don't want you to leave!"

He presses his head to mine and closes his eyes. "I'm not leaving. Don't be scared. I'll never ever leave you. Okay?"

I nod and he opens his eyes and crawls down my stomach to where his nose is lined up with my belly button. He pulls up my shirt. He smiles down at it before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my belly right over my belly button. He pulls back and crawls back up and kisses me. I grab his neck and kiss back.

We stay like that for a few minutes, just kissing and enjoying the moment. Until I yawn and he smiles and lays down. I slowly turn around and pull the blankets over my body. Louis turns the lamp off and wraps his arms around me the best he can.

I smile and intertwine our fingers. "Goodnight!"

He kisses my head and replies with. "Goodnight my two beautiful babies!" Making me fall asleep smiling.