S E V E N

[edited]
I open my eyes slowly and groan when I feel a small pain in my back. I sigh and look behind me to see Louis still sleeping. I smile and look back at the wall, remembering the other night.

I never expected my first time to be with a vampire that may have bit my head off, but the way it felt with Louis, felt so..right.

That's probably because we're mated for life and all. But I done care. He's saved me from myself. I take a deep breath and open my eyes again.

That's when I feel two muscular arms wrap around me from behind, and pull me back into a chest. I smile and intertwine our fingers together. Louis plants a kiss on my shoulder and holds me close.

"G'Morning!" He says in a quiet raspy voice.

I kiss his hand and reply. "Good morning!"

I turn my head towards him and he presses his lips to mine. I smile and kiss back slowly. He cups my cheek and pulls me towards him. We pull back and he moves my hair away from my face.

"You're beautiful!" He comments and I blush. He smiles fondly and presses his head to mine.

I smile and get up. He looks up at me as I stretch and I groan when my back pops a few times. Then I normally walk to the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. I look down and see my chest and neck covered in lovebites and hikies.

I feel a woosh of air behind me and arms wrap around my waist again. We rock a little from the force and he kisses my neck.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask as he looks at me through the mirror.

He huffs. "Well. We could go out for a hunt then maybe see what there is to do around the house, make a fire, dance to some music, then...maybe some other things!" He says while biting my neck softly.

I smile and nod in agreement. He spins me around and presses me to the sink. I look up at him with loving eyes as he cups my cheeks. Then we're both leaning in and pressing our lips together.

Its rushed and full of want. He wraps his arms around my thighs and picks me up. I smile and pull back. He smiles back and carries me back to the bed, where we fall and he kisses me again.

I push him off me and smile again. "No not now!"

He frowns as I peck his lips and get up and zoom down the stairs. I pick up my pants on the way and throw them on. When I stop by the door I throw on my jacket. Soon enough Louis is blocking me from the door.

"Wait for me. Jesus." He complains making me giggle.

When we're outside I stop in my tracks because of a weird smell. It smells almost, like a human, but also a..dog. I think.

"Do you smell that?" Louis looks at me. "Yeah. I think it may be a werewolf."

I nod in response and try to focus on another smell. I walk forward and I hit with the smell of a bear. I'll have to let Louis take that one out. As I'm walking around a tree, I hear a crunch, like something was stepped on. I spin around and see no Louis but something even worse. Even scarier...

A giant black wolf. I swallow and look into its eyes. I take a deep breath and put my hands up, saying that I won't hurt it. It growls loudly and before I know it its leaping over and pinning me to the ground.

As it bites at my face, I push its head away with all the strength I have. I hear Louis call out and the wolf flies off me. But not before it manages to bite my side. As I cry out in pain and the wolf runs Louis skids down by me, grabbing me face lightly as I start to lose conscious.

I breath once more and suddenly I'm out.