Chapter Five

HNNNG this story isnt going anywhere so lets make it more fun ;)

-☆ K E O N A☆

---------------------------------------------------------

~Lances POV~

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

I dont know how long our little 'interrogation' went before I passed out but when I woke up, I was in my cell. I sat there for a few minutes not daring to move. I know it will hurt. But then something hit me.

My family. How could I not think of them?! My family. What will they do without me? What will they do without the money I make? What will Sophia do about those bullies? Who will little Mateo play with? The more I thought about it the more anxious I got.

Snap out of it Lance! The world doesnt revolve around you.. I'm sure they'll be fine. They will move on. They will forget about you eventually. Probably soon. I never was a favorite. I just made sure everyone was okay.. but no one bothered with my feelings. Well, it's not like they matter anyways..

I dont know what time of day it was or for how long. But for today I cried like never before. For me being here. For missing my friends. My family. My depression. I let all of it in, because here, no one was counting onme to be strong.

~Alluras POV~

Someone knocked on my door.

"Allura! Please talk to me. No one has seen you or heard of you in days!"

I sighed before getting up and opening the door. I grabbed the interuptors arm and quickly pulled them into the room before slamming the door shut.

"A-Allura!" Shiro gasped.

I looked down before speaking my thoughts.
"S-Shiro.. are we really.. friends?"

"Wah? Of course we are Allura! Why wouldn't we be?!"

"And we tell each other everything, correct?"

"Ah. Allura? Is something the matter?"
Shiro asked as he lifted my head. He gasped when he saw the tears going down my face. "Allura!" He pulled me into a hug but I shoved him back, causing hurt to cover his face. I fell to my knees and put my hands over my face, covering it. I sobbed. Not quiet, sad cries. Loud, gross sobs. I took a deep breath.

"Shiro you knew how much I loved him! You knew how much it hurt me, broke me even when he died so whY!? Why wouldn't you tell me he was alive?!" I began sobbing again.

Shiro slowly knelt next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Umn, Princess. I dont know who you speak of-"

"LANCE!!! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH! I TRUSTED YOU AND ALL YOU EVER DID WAS LIE AND LIE AND LIE!!!" I cried like never before.

"WAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Wha- Princess what are you talking about..?" Shiro asked tentatively.

"I heard yours and Keith's conversation.." I answered bitterly.

Shiro looked a bit confused before he straightened suddenly.

"That was yOU? What were you doing in there?"

"I was visiting Lance. Like I do everyday ..."

"Oh. I-"

"Shiro please leave. I dont want to talk to you. I dont. I dont want to even see you. I. I h-hate y-y-you.."

Shiro's eyes widened as he slowly removed his hand from my shoulder. He got up and walked to the door and said,

"Alright, Princess. I'll leave you. Good day.."

and with that, my only friend left me. And with that I knew I lost him..

I sat there and sobbed, not even bothering to get into my bed.

Writing this made me hella sad :'( my babies. I dont want any of my babies to be hurting *hugs phone* until next time....