Chapter Six

Welp. Its currently 3:36am... I can't sleep so heres another chapter :)

-☆K E O N A☆

---------------------------------------------------------

~Lances OV~

I heard faint footsteps nearing and perked up.

"Hello, my prince.." a suductive voice called to me. I looked up to see the most alluring (haha alluring, Allura) man in existence. "My, why would they put something as cute as you in a cell as beastly like this?" The man seemed genuinely shocked and confused.

"Hmm. I'll have to talk to my father about this." The man shifted his weight and I got a better look at his face. He looked a bit like Haggar, but also nothing alike. Their skin and hair was the same although Haggars is dead it was a silky white that seemed to flow around its person. His skin was nothing short of flawless. It seemed smooth, creamy, and had the ability to glow even in a murky place like this.

"U-umn.. Hello?" I say more as a question.

"Hello, Lance, my name is Lotor. How would a walk sound..?"

"...what?"

"I dont believe a pretty thing like you should be in here too long. Your skin might break out." Lotor remarked with distaste evident in his voice.

I didn't believe him. After all that's happened in the past few days has it been days? I cant even tell. I didn't trust anyone here.

"Why should I trust you..?" I asked.

"I dont know. Im just asking if you want to go for a walk. So?"

I agreed and we walked and talked. I thought this place would be filed up with kitties but there was no one in sight.

"Hey um, not to be rude or anything, but what are you exactly?"

"We are the Galra. We as in everyone on this ship that isn't human.. he looked down looking almost regretful.

We walked more and I decided that I really liked Lotor. He was just so understanding. He apologized for not being able to do anything for me, but it's not his fault. How could I be mad at him?

Later we walked back towards my cell.

"Im sorry it's like this Lance, but I hope you understand I cant do anything." Lotor tells me as he locks the cell door again.

"Hey Lotor, you never answered why I should trust you." I reminded, suspicion still in the back of my mind.

"Well. Thats your choice if you trust me or not. I've heard about the things they've done to you.." he answered quite solemnly. But then he brightened when he added, "but I think even in the darkest times there will always be a little spect of light. Id like to be that light." He shuffled his feet nervously.

"..."

"I mean. I know that you probably don't want to trust me, but, I dont exactly agree on what the people do here-" he chuckled dryly before sobering once again "-and I think I need someone to be my light. And who better than someone else as beautiful as I? So what Im trying to say is, Lance, will you be my light?" He asked shyly.

I dont know what it was. His convincing voice, his nervousness, or the time we had spent only minutes before, but something in my head told me to trust Lotor. Something made me forget what the other Galra had done to me. Something made me happy as I grinned, great and big. I nodded vigorously.

"Okay!"

Lotor smiled at me sweetly.

"Okay! Well, I'll see you some other time, yeah?"

"Mhm!" I answered to his retreating form. Today was a good thing. I smiled remembering Lotor's words. A light, huh?

Wow I take SOO long to write chapters ('-_-) it is 4:38am now.. well here's another chapter woo wee it'S LOTOR AHHHHH