Chapter Twenty-One (2/2)

Lances POV

(years later)

"In the end, I became the ruler of Altea. Allura was next in line, but decided she wanted to live her life peacefully with Shiro. Weird thought. Who would of thought that would happen?

(I did. Their sexual tension killed me a little more every time I was in the same room as them rip)"

I heard giggles and smiled.

"Anyways..

I lived in the castle in the King's quarters, as my father retired and I was king now. I still go to the village all of the time with my beautiful husband, Keith. Obviously. Oh! I should probably tell you how the wedding went right?"

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I tell it?" Keith interupted. His eyes shone with excitement so I of course said yes.

"Okay. It was beautiful. Shiro was my best man, and Allura was Lance's maid of honor. Alfor was the person that wedded us, and Coran was the ringbearer (he cried a lot), and our flower girl waaas..."

"MEE!" Elpis yelled proudly. She was a teen now, but she decided to join, as she was there. We visited her a lot, and even invited her to the castle. We loved her like our own child. Her mother was glad that she had someone to be with, as she didn't make friends easily.

"It was the best day of my life, getting to marry the man I love.."

Keith grabbed my hand from where he sat next to me and kissed my hand, earning us several 'eewww's and 'cooooties'.

I continued, "Yes yes I know Keith is gross. Freaking cooties!"

I laughed along with the young kids, and laughed harder when Keith hit his arm in offense. I just pecked him on the lips and faced the group of children sitting criss-cross on front of them.

"And then we sat there one day and said-,"

"I want a child." Keith finished for me. I picked up the child that looked awfully human, although I didn't know his actual species. When we met him he was very aggresive so we stepped aside.

Later when a little girl was being bullied he had yelled at the bullies and comforted her when they fled. That's when we decided 'that's the one'.

"And that's how we adopted you, Bada!" Lance sang. The kid laughed a bit and smiled warmly. It took a while for him to warm up to us, but he eventually did and that's all that mattered to us.

We continued telling our story for a few more minutes until the sun started setting.

"Alright little munchkins. It's time for me to go..."

"AAWWW..."

"I know, I am sorry! But I need to go to sleep so I can work on business stuff. Bleh! I will see you kids next week, right?" I said as I saw parents starting to arrive. I waved politely at them, and when I was sure everyone had someone to take them home I left.

We were all holding hands. Keith, Bada, and I. I think it all turned out good in the end.

We walked into the castle and was greeted by an excited Shiro and Allura.

"Guys we have a surprise!!!!"

"Well what is it..?"

"It will have to wait for dinner."

"Ughghgh! Now I will think about it! I hate you, Allura!"

"Love you too, Lancey! Toodles!" They waved before walking to who knows where.

"Alright, Bada, time for a bath." Keith told our child.

"I don't want a baaath.." he whined.

Keith looked at me and I chuckled slightly before handling the child. (Something Keith apparently could not do.)