Chapter Seventeen

Im sorry I haven't updated. :(

Keiths POV

Lance and I burst through the doors to see Shiro in a healing pod.

"Shiro!!!" I yelled, eyes watering.

I looked around the room and saw people gathered. Shiro's soldiers, Allura, Alfor, Coran, and then Lance and I.

"My king! How long has he been here?" I asked excitedly.

Alfor laughed at my enthusiasm, "Patience my boy, he just arrived, so it may take him a day or two to come out of the pod.."

I crossed my arms and huffed. I looked over Shiro's body and cringed when I saw several new scars.

I looked at Lance to celebrate the fact that he was back, but Lance was looking away guiltily. ( is that even a word? Is that how you SPELL said word? Im? Help?)

I wondered what he would feel sorry for but then remembered what he had done the first day I met him.

I walked over to him and opened my arms and he walked into them as we shared an embrace.

"It's okay, Lance. It wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known."

"I still caused this because of what I did..."

Allura squealed a bit and we broke apart to look at her.

"Allura are you okay!?"

"Y-yes! Just. Continue what you two were doing."

We both turned red all the way to our ears. We ended up forgetting we had an audience and it was only us.

Me didn't hug but we did move side by side again.

(Time skip to laterrrr)

I was sitting next to Lance on his bed talking when he suddenly he put his arms around me and fell over, dragging me on top of him.

"Eh? L-Lance! What are you doing..."

"What does is look like I'm doing."

"Okay smartass.."

*gasp* "you wound me sir!"

"Okay. Then why are you doing what you are doing..?"

"Hmmm. What am I doing Keith Kogane?"

"W-wah! You know what you're doing! This!!!"

"I have no clue of what you are speaking of.."

I gave up and relaxed against him. We sat there for a bit and fell asleep like that.

(Lala next day ~ )

I woke up the next day and looked at Lance groggily.

His hair is all white now? I didn't even notice.. oops.

His face was relaxed when he was sleeping.

Lance is really pretty...

His hair looked really soft.

I placed my hand on top of his head and played with the soft white locks.

"Hnnng... Keith?"

"Oh! G-goodmorning Lance!"

"Whatcha doin?" He teased.

I stood up and rushed to the door in a flushed state, "get up and get dressed. U need to go into the town."

Lance laughed and sat up.

"Alright Keithy boy I'm getting up. Shoo shoo" he waved me away.

Lances POV

I got dressed into my attire and walked out of the door.

"Why hello, Keef!"

"Keef?"

"Keef."

"Im not even going to question you." He rolled his eyes and began walking.

"Aww okay. What are we doing in town today, good sir?"

"We are getting flowers for when Shiro wakes up. Maybe something else. I don't know. I guess after we get the flowers we can just walk around town for a bit.." he trailed off.

"Is this a date Keith Kogane?" I asked smugly.

"W-what!? No! I said flowers. Flowers!"

"Uhuh. Well either way I would love to go."

"Okay fine! A date then?"

"Of course." I smiled.

This is a really short chapter so sorry but I wanted their little 'date' to be separate.

Also, again, sorry for not updating in a while I just kind of. Lost motivation to write so I might not write as often but I'll try I promise :/