Chapter Seven

Plip ploop bippety boop

~Keiths POV~

I was standing guard when I heard rushing footsteps. I looked around, alarmed, until Shiro rounded the corner and ran right into me. We both went down and Shiro was atop me.

"OOF!" I wheezed at the sudden weight.

"Oh, Keith! Im so sorry but I'm in a rush. Come with me. We need to talk to King Alfor." He said urgently tugging me along as he continued to run.

"What's going on?" I asked, panic building. Is it another one of Zarkons attacks?! I shivered, remembering the first attack. None of us could've prepared for it. We trusted Zarkon and he betrayed us and the Alteans. Many Alteans lost there lives that day.

Allura, Shiro, and I were sitting outside talking, laughing. "Haha I hope it stays like this forever. Just us. And Lance. Of course Lance, Always Lance.." Allura says. I smiled and replied, "yaay! Can me and Lance be friends Alluwa?" The two others chuckled at my mispronunciation (?) "Of course Keith. You two are only one year apart. But since he's a prince they want to make sure he's strong enough before he makes friends." Allura answered smiling. "Oooh. So he's this many too?!" I asked holding up four of my fingers. She chuckled again. "Yes Keith. The same as you! Now isn't that cool?" I nodded quickly and we all fell over laughing. BOOM there was screaming everywhere. Shiro had grabbed me and took Allura's hand and we ran towards the castle. We arrived at the castle and found out Zarkon and many Galra had turned against Altea and it's kingdom. It was hell on earth after that...

Allura's mother had died during that battle. I remember after that, Alfor told Shiro to pick his most trusted soldiers and all others were sent away  for they had lost trust in the Galra. They trusted Shiro and his judgement though so me and the other Galra soldiers were aloud to stay.

I feel bad for Allura to this day. She lost her mother and brother that day. She was devastated for their loss. Mostly Lances. She didnt come out of her room for weeks. Didn't allow any guests. The King had become worried so he started sending Shiro to bring her food. That's what spiked up their friendship again. She didn't sleep, she just cried. I wish I could remember Lance, but for the love of me I can't.

We arrived at the king's quarters and Shiro immediately ran to him, dragging me along still.

"My king!" Shiro called out of breathe, looking worried and a bit sad.

"Hmm?" Alfor turned to Shiro. "Oh my! What is the matter, friend?"

"It's the princess, my king. She knows. She was there the dsy we talked to the other soldiers. She's terribly sad and hates me now.." Shiro replied sadly.

".....oh. Well then. I guess this way we can put our plan into action sooner, huh?" He said glumly.

"I will put it into action immediately, sir." Shiro answered and we walked out now.

"Shiro! What's going on?" I asked, panicking more.

Shiro turned to me with a stern look on his face. "It seems we will be paying Zarkon a visit.."

My heart filled with ice.

"....what?"

Okay I think this is a.. decent? Chapter, I guess. Not really :')