Chapter 3

Kentrell
Damn i had this crazy ass dream that i was fucken Ry'lee in the kitchen. Like damn my stepsister was fine then a bitch , its summer time now & we have the whole damn summer together & i know thats my  sister but damnnn shawty was fine . I got up & went down staris & there was a note the refrigerator from pops saying he was gone for his tour & ect . I got me an apple & a water from the refrigerator & as i shut the door i see Ry'lee in her bra & thong . When she saw me she jumped. 

Im sorry Kentrell

Your good. I won't tell.

What you mean by you won't tell , what you talking about .

Come here Ry'lee

No , what do you want

You , i want you

No you don't

Yeah i do Ry'lee.

I was walking up on her & she moved back & ran up stairs.  I ran after her & she went in her room & locked the door . After i banged on it for 1 min , i heard her unlock it . So as i walked i didn't see her until she got out the bathroom & she came out but ass naked & i bit my bottom lip & looked at her .

Your ready i asked her ?

Yeah but im a virgin Kentrell

You a virgin?

Yeah , i just told you that .

Mhm okay .

So sat down on her bed & she walked over to me & sat on my lap & whispered in my ear . She took off my shorts & bent down to my dick & pulled it out & stated sucking it & i swear she was like down there 20 min . I knew i was wrong but it felt so right . I picked her up & tossed her on the bed & she layed on her back & opened her & damn her pussy looked so perfect . i got in the bed with her & it was about that time . Before i finna slide in she stop me .

Ken ?

Yeah Ry'lee

You gotta condom?

Hno

You not finna do me then.

Just take a chance & trust me .

Okay

No Ry'lee open them up , im just gone put the tip in okay . Okay she said back

Ry'lee
I was laying across my bed waiting for Kentrell to make his first move, but i was so nervous that im finna lose my virginity, to somebody i only knew for 1 day . He got on top of me & before he was finna slide in i stop him & asked him did he have a condom & he said no , take a chance & i did with him . He told me we was gonna but the tip but he didn't he tried so hard to slide in . Because i was so tight & ommfg it hurt so bad , he made his way in & he started out slow & i began to moan out of pain & feel good , i stated to grip the covers & he took my hands & held them. He was going in too deep & he starting going faster & faster & i could feel my juices falling down & my legs starting to shake  . Ken it hurt

I BabyGirl,  but you so damn tight & that's okay . This pussy mine . What's my name ?

Ken

(Slapped ass ) nope wrong

Mhmmm Daaadddyyy

Hyeah you know my name .

Kentrell
Damn BabyGirl you tight , i said hitting that shit from the back . I swear we been going on for hrs because it got dark on us . Baby i said as i slapped ha titties . Baby im about to nut okay . She nodded her head , i wasn't trying to nut in her but damn , she was so good & wet i couldn't pull out . I watched her get up from the bed slowly & i could tell she was in so much pain . I looked at the bed spread & it was a little blood from where i popped her cherry & i was like damn Ry'lee wasn't lying when she said she was a virgin. 

Ry'lee i said looking at her.

Yeah ?

Seat down baby

Kentrell i gotta go clean me off

I know , let me run your bathwater okay .

Okay .

So i got up off the bed & went to her bathroom & ran her some warm water & put candles around her tub. Ry'lee i said & she came in shaking & i picked her up & put her in the water . She soaked in her water . I walked in her room & changed the sheets on her bed & went down stairs & washed her sheets.  I went back up stairs & Ry'lee wasn't in the bathroom & i checked my room & she was in my bed sound asleep. I took me a shower & i had thought about what i had done & i really wanna apologize for what i did , i let my dick talk & not me.  She was probably saving it for someone else . I got out the shower & did my night hygiene.  I went down stairs & checked my phone & i had 23  missed call from my babymama & 5 missed calls from 3three & 7 text . I just looked at them & i didn't even bother to text back . My mind was really stuck on Ry'lee , so I started cooking something up for us .

Ry'lee
I woke up to smell of soup & i was finna get out the bed , but i was in so much pain . But damn i somewhat regret what i did but not really tho because Kentrell really wasn't my brother . So i got out of bed with all my might & went down stairs & i saw Kentrell cooking . What you cooking i asked.

Aye im sor. . . .

I cut Kentrell off , aye don't be i enjoyed it honestly i did

Im glad you did Ry'lee , but you probably saving for someone else . I let my dick the best of me .

Yeah sorry i cut you off , but i really didn't have anyone in mind . what you cooking it smell's good .

Oh okay. Im cooking Beef & Shrimp Soup

Omg really that sounds so damn good .

It really is , how you feeling down there? ?

It really hurts,  but i can bear with the pain .

We finshed up our food & went up stairs to the movie room & watched movies . .

Kentrell

I felt my phone vibrating & i tried to get it but Ry'lee was sleep on my chest . I got my phone & seen 3three on the screen & i answered it.

Me : Wassup bro

3three:  don't bro me where tf you been nigga ?

Me : in the house chilling

3three:  well why you in the house chilling scotty & his gang shot up the trap & Ben got shot nigga .

Me : What the fuck , im omw where the fuck yall at ?

3three:  trap

Me : ight bye

I got up & made my way to the trap . when i got there my gang was everywhere & i knew some shit went down & my gang was looking at me like it was my fault

Kd : where tf were you Youngboy?

Kd & gang i know you all  mad at me but im sorry yall

Gang : all you can is sorry , no Youngboy get yo shit together bro like fr . You done forgotten where tf you come fr ? Now yo luhh sista here & shit hell nawl fuck that .

Aye chill out

Gang: If you mean it like you say you do then , let's have a drive by.

You im down .