Chapter 12

Kentrell

All I could do was watch Ry'lee sleep man , I love that girl to the death of me yo . But I put her through some tough shit you know what im saying , What female gone take on full responsibility at 17 to raise my son . I getting this feeling that I really wanna marry ha .

Baby wake up .

What Kentrell , she said in a sleepy voice .

Come here i said .

Really Kentrell it like 7am & you talking about come here. Im right here beside you , she said facing the back of me .

I know baby but not close enough. 

Fuck that shit , im up now Kenny .

Lol baby you mad at me ?

No baby , i needa get up & show you the house anyways .

Ight , I watched her get out the bed & walk to bathroom to her shower . I was watching t.v & Ry'lee phone was ringing & i pick it up & i seen baby across the screen , so quickly picked it up .

Who tf is this , I said mad asf .

Who tf are you , a girl said .

Im babydaddy .

Shidd you home now lol .

I was finna say something but I hung up the phone . When i hung it up Ry'lee was looking at with her towl wrapped around her .

Baby you okay , she said looking at me .

Ry'lee you got 10sec to tell me who tf is baby is in yo phone .

You been in my phone Kentrell? , she said running over to get it . But i took it .

No the bitch called .

Kentrell give me back my phone .

No tf I look like .

Give it back she said trying to take it from me .

I just snapped . Bitch don't you ever try taking shit from my hands i said chocking her walking back to a wall . Bitch is she reason you stop coming to see me huh ?

No Kentrell , she said i loosen my grip from around ha neck .

Bitch you got my child in you I said slapping her in her face , causing her to gasp & push me off of her & run in the bath room .

Fuck I said out loud & i turn around to see Kayden at the door looking at me crazy . What is it I said & he just ran to the bathroom beating on the door for Ry'lee screaming Mommy . I got up off the bed & went down stairs & the gang was up .

Wassup yall ?

Shidd wassup with yall ?? Yall already arguing said Boomer .

Shidd lol i said seating at the table & looking at them .

What happened said 3three looking at me .

Shidd a bitch called Ry phone & talking shit or w.e . Ry'lee didn't wanna tell me who tf it was , trying get ha phone out my hand and shit so i snapped.  I chocked that bitch & slapped ha ass & she ran in the bathroom.  Little man was at the door & he ran to the door screaming for Ry'lee & shit i left .

They all looked at me like damn you done fucked up now .

Bro that's just her ex bitch Diamond , she really a nobody said 3three giving me eye contact.

Another thing why  the hell yall ain't tell me she was pregant , she turn around last night & all I seen was her belly .

Bro chill out , you just mad right now & im pretty sure she will tell you later said K.D.

Yall live here too ? I ask looking at them

No they said bol , We live next door Ry wanted us close said the gang . The only people who live in Ry'lee house is Her & Kayden.

Why Dallas ?

You gotta ask her , we can't really tell you "why DAllas " said Boomer .

Ight bet .

Ry'lee

I listen for Kentrell to leave the room & I opened the rest room door for Kayden & rushed in & hug me . But I was just thinking like wtf , did he really just chock & slap me . As i was seating on my bed thinking about it more and I got mad . So I got up & I walked Kayden to his room & shut the door . I told him to watch tv & i would be back . I took a deep breath & began to walk down staris & I said everybody GET TF OUT MY MF HOUSE .

Nahh yall ain't gotta go no where said Kentrell .

Who tf gave yo jail bird ass a say so in my house , i said walking up to him face to face . Now like I said everybody get the fuck out my house i said with tears running down my face .

That's what you want Ry said Kentrell.

Yeah that's what I ment right .

Well i ain't leaving Ry.

I watch the gang leave run out the kitchen & go to they house next door . So that left me & Kentrell together in the kitchen standing in silence. 

Kentrell

I was looking at Ry'lee big an pregnant . I was just thinking like how could this bitch . So i broke the silence. 

Why ? I said looking at her with her eyes on mines.

Why what ?

You know this whole damn change hell i said with a little bass in my voice causing her to jump .

I was just tired of yo shit .

My shit , wym my shit . I said walking up on her .

Move kentrell she said pushing me a little.

Ry'lee chill the fuck out & tell me the real reason we far away from home .

I was mad at you okay & i couldn't deal with anymore pop up at the house with bitches saying they pregnant by you . So i moved here to Dallas & i didn't wanna tell you I was pregnant with our daughter. But I let my pride get in the way , i stop coming to see you & ect . But i kept money on your book's & i put your music out there for people to hear your stuggles & pain . I might have left Louisiana but I never left you Kentrell .

I can understand that shit , but you never told me you was pregnant & i come home to you what 8 or 9 months pregnant ?  Is it even mines on tha cool Ry ?

Is it even mines wtf Kentrell  , are you serious rn . I haven't slept around with anyone but you only you , she said with tears down her face .

Well i wanna DNA test asap like a soon as you have this baby & im not playing Ry'lee & clean up yo face all that damn crying,  i said looking at her.

Get out my house , she yelled with all anger in her heart .

She want me to leave well there be it, ill give her what she want . So I went & got the little shit i did have from up stairs & left that house . I went next door to tha gang & told them what happened,  they said im tripping & that Ry'lee a ride of die .

Ry'lee

I went up stairs to check on Kayden,  but he was sleep . So cracked the door open & went into my room , got in that bed & cryed my eyes out . All i was thinking about was this really the Kentrell I fell in love with , but hell ig it ain't.  I feel so hurt & unwanted, like i didn't mean to hurt him & move all the way to Texas.  Im so over his bullshit like im really am , how could he want a DNA test on our BabyGirl like wow . I just couldn't believe the way he was acting,  but actions speak louder then words .