Chapter 15

Ry'lee

I was getting out the bed when I my phone went off . So I turn over to the side of my bed & picked up my phone to a good morning text from Ben

Ben❤

Good morning Rylee , sorry for coming the way I did last night . Hope you can expect my apologies over lunch today?

Me

Good morning BenTen ❤, Yes ! I will expect your apologie over luch . Where ? , time ?

Ben❤

Aye cool , Red Lobsters at 12:30 .

Me

Ill be there ❤

I was in the middle of my closet thinking about what im going too wear. I don't wanna over do it , you know over dress lbvs , I picked out my clothes & took a shower . After I took a shower I texted my mom to come over & watch the kids for me . I started doing my make up & putting on my clothes . I was walking down stairs & the front door was opening , it was my beautiful mother .

Hey mama

Hey baby , so where are you going ?said Dreka

Out too lunch with Ben I said

With Ben , you mean Kentrell best friend? Said Dreka

Yes mama I said

Baby you Betta watch out , you know Kentrell crazy asf said Dreka.

Okay mama I said running too door looking at Watch Noticing it 12:20pm and I only got 10 min to be on time to this Lunch . I got in my car and made my way to Red Lobsters and not 5min into my drive , Kentrell song Untouchable started  playing and I changed that hoe no quick I was seating in silence and got mad . I pull up and got out the car and made my way to the door .

Employee: welcome to Red lobster, how many people in your party ?

Me , just 2 , he should already be here .

Employee: He right over there .

Me thank you Soo much .

I was walking to the table and I felt like my heart was in my ass as I moved over to the table. I sat down across from Ben as I sat down , I couldn't help my self but look him up and down , like damn Ben so fucken fine .

30 minutes later

Omg Ben you are too funny .

Why you looking at me like that said Ben

Oh nothing

Something said Ben

I just never would have thought, you would be the most kind and thoughtful person.

Well you know me said Ben  . . . . . .

We began to get up and we shared each other a hug and went our ways .

I checked my phone and y'all already know who the fuck called me . So I called him back .

Ring . . . . .Ring. . . . .

Kentrell what is it ?

Where TF you at Ry'lee

I'm leaving lunch with the girls , why ?

I was just seeing damn , I was wondering  can I  . . . .

Kentrell it's really sudden right now .