Chapter 16

I was starting to fall for Ry'lee and I knew sooner or later that Kentrell will find out , and that's something ion want to happen

Kentrell my homeboy , we go all the way back too elementary school. But I wanna tell him that hurting her is no good  .

Ry'lee only 17 with 2 kids . I looked her in her eyes , so I could see the hurt and pain . I just wanna show her different.

Like every hood ass nigga ain't the same , Because I'm trying to show her different and everything.

I think she like me, but ion know yet , ig well have too find out about that later .

Rylee

I was setting up outside soaking in this country air . When I was on my Ipad looking at things to do for Kayden Birthday . I got Kayden when he was 7 months old and he's finna turn 2 and I want this to be amazing for him and the best one ever. I was finna get up untill I seen Kentrell pull up with the kids and my whole mood changed . I still couldn't believe I let him move back in , but I had a choice at all . . . I got up and went inside to check my phone and I had 10 unread messages from Ben and it put a smile and my face , just to know someone really cared about me more then my parents. Ben was something I always dreamed of having in my life . Kentrell was a one night stand that came with a whole lot of drama and I regret everything about it , except the new blessings that came in my life Kayden and Journiee.

Ry'lee said Kentrell .
Mhm yes babe ? 
Journiee need some milk pumped.
Okay , I'll do it .
Lmfo somebody making you smile, and I'll kill that nigga .

I watched Kentrell leave our room and my heart went to my stomach as a tear fell from my eye . All I could think about was if something bad had happened to Ben it would be all my fault and I would have to live with that burden over my head forever. I wonder how long he was standing there . Now since I think about it , it's time to put a lock on my phone .

I was looking around my room for my breast pump bag for Journiee and I couldn't find it worth shit. I had heard my phone ding and I went to look over at it and I had a text from my mom , I unlocked my phone and took a seat on the bed and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Mommy 💙

Hey baby I hope you are seating down to read this , Diamonds mom just called and told me that getting married in a few days. . . .I was like wow this is new to me. Ry I hope you aren't hurt baby . Maybe you should call Diamond and see what's going on .

Me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Mhm thanks Mommy this is alot to make in rn , like damn this is crazy she didn't even tell me . Maybe I'll give her a call later .

Mommy 💙

Okay baby love you .

I didn't even text my mom back , because I was ptfo that diamond would do something like this . My mind was literally everywhere and I just couldn't handle it . So I finished pumping milk for Journiee and took it down stairs to put it in the fridge for it to cool down.

Then I went back upstairs to take hot shower and take a load off my shoulders. I got out the shower and lotion my body down and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I Went down stairs to the kitchen to get Journiee a bottle and to rock her to sleep . I got on the couch with her in my arms and Kayden sound asleep on my lap . I gave Journiee to Ken so I could pick up Kayden so I could take him up stairs to his room and ran back down stairs to get Journiee and put her down in her crib . Omw back down stairs I had got a text .

Ben💦😍
Hey Ry'lee, come over ?

Me🍍
Hey . I can try , but I can't promise you . Kentrell up rn

Ben😍💦
Make up something, not taking no for an answer.

I didn't text Ben back , I looked over at Kentell trying to make up a good as lie . . . . Im not finna even tell him where I'm going , when he come home smelling like cheap perfume and liquor. I got up went to the Kitchen got my purse and keys and left without even making eyes contact with him. I got in the car pulled off omw to Ben house with my heart was beating so fast .

I pulled up to a beautiful town house with his car parked in the front, so I got out the car and went the door too knock I knocked 2X , until I was met at the door too a shirtless Ben looking so good .

So your just gonna look at me or come in said Ben .

Mhm both lol said Rylee .

I walked in to his house and it smelled so clean and everything was nice, it felt like I was walking into my house , without the sound of baby's crying.

Damn Relax Ry lol said Ben.

Okay Benny I said trying to loosen up a little.

Ben grabbed my hand I followed him up stairs to his bedroom and he took my phone out my habd and powered it off and look at him like he was crazy lol .

Ben picked me up and stared kissing me on my neck and laid me across his bed and pulled my shorts and looked him like omg , this not finna happen.

What's wrong moving to fast ? Said Ben

No , keep going .

Hrs later 💦🍑🍆

I woke up feeling sore and it felt so good waking up next to Ben , he sleep so peaceful. I turned over to power back on my phone I had way to many miss phone calls and text from Ken . But all he wanted to see was where I was and ect , so I didn't even really mind it .  .

Good morning beautiful said Ben

Aww thanks babe, and good morning to you too .

What's wrong said Ben

Nothing I probably needa get back home to my babies , I know their up .

You know you really don't have to go, you and the kids can live with me .

Idk Ben .

Ry just think about it said Ben .

I gave Ben a kiss before leaving and I got in car and left . It was 8:04AM when I got home and I walked in the house and it was too quite. I got up stairs and Ken was sleep . I went to our bathroom and took a shower and I all could think about was the flash back I had with Ben . I got out the shower and I was met with a angry Kentrell.

Where TF you been bitch , I been FUCKEN calling you and ect and you can't pick up huh said Ken .

First of all turn down that bass you got in your voice Bitch , I can do as I pls and what I wanna do . I don't see you paying no bills in this house nor car note, so pls Kentrell gtf out my face .

Say mane I'm out said Kentrell.

Okay bye then .

I went to check on the kids before laying down and they was still sound asleep. I got in the bed and decided to call Diamond.

Ring Ring Ring

Hello Diamond said in a sleepy tone .

Hey Diamond , is there something you need to tell me ?

Yeah , I'm getting married, but I need you to come out here said diamond

Why you need me to come down south ?

To talk to you face to face , it's not like I don't miss you , it's just that you got pregnant and was like fuck me huh said Diamond.

I think about coming and you was messing around with bitches , do pls don't come to me . I came to you and you threw me out your house .

I'm sorry , but pls think about coming for me at least said Diamond.

I said I will, well I'm finna gts .

I hung up with diamond, because I'm upset she getting married , I just really can't believe this like this is really crazy . My first love is getting married and I'm falling in love with my baby daddy best friend , like I just feel stuck in the middle of a burden.