Chapter 9

Diamond

I got out the bed because i heard knocking from down stairs & i was right somebody was knocking.  So i open the door to see Ry'lee

Hey Diamond

Hey Ry , What you doing back here in Atlanta so soon .

I was just so tired of the bullshit with everybody .

I understand come in lol

I mean you act like you didn't won't me to come in like you gotta another bitxh here .

Omg you hell . go up stairs

Yeah but you never know about you. . .

I was looking at Ry & she looked very hurt like damn what's wrong with her .

Diamond baby hold me .

I walked to Ry'lee & held her in a tight grip & she just broke down in my arms . I may didn't know the situation but im'a always be there for my first love no matter what .

Im sorry I have to go .

Wait Ry'lee you just got her i said breaking the hug , what is wrong with you Ry'lee you never act like this .

Im . . . .

Im what Ry'lee i said getting frustrated. 

Pregnant she said looking down at her feet. 

Ry'lee stop playing with me , i said with tears coming down my eyes .

Im not play with you Diamond, im so serious right now .

Get out Ry like you gotta go right now .

What you kidding me right now .

No im not bye i said opening the door & as i watched Ry'lee leave. I thought to myself I never wanna see her face again. Like how could she do this to us. Damn i said out loud going to my room .

Ry'lee
I been in Atlanta for about 3 good hrs before i went to Diamond's house . I dropped Kayden off at my Grandmother's house because my mama wasn't at home & she doesn't even know im here . So my grandmother been telling me Diamond has been coming over to visit her . I was driving to DIamond's house & i pulled up to see her car outside, so i stopped & got out and went to the door . I was at the door for some minutes until i seen her coming it felt like the she closer got my stomach was getting big knots in it. She open's door & let me & i just had a break down & i told her what going on & she took everything the wrong way & kicked me out .

I got back in the car crying my eyes out because i can't believe she did me like that, I would have at least thought she would have understood my situation.  But i got myself together & went my grandparents house to get Kayden. When i pulled up Kayden & my Grandmother was seating outside. 

Hey Gran

Hey baby , so did you tell her ??

Tell her what ?

That your pregnant baby.

Yeah gran , but how did you know ?

Grandma know everything & Baby its gonna be all right .

I looked at my gran with tears filled in my eyes.  She knew almost everything about me more things  my mother didn't  knew .

Grandma I love you with everything in me .

I know baby & i love you with every breath i take .

Awh gran , i got up to go hug my gran & that hug was filled with full of love .