Chapter 11

3three

We was on the plane on our way back to Louisiana & man it was a long flight .

Why we going back to Louisiana said Boomer & KD.

Kentrell get out today

Damn the 8 months went by quick said Ben

But aye he coming home & im proud of my luhh brother.  Hope he been lifting weights lbvs .

Hyeah because luhh nigga was small & skinny .

Yall i can't believed we stayed up all night on this flight lol.

Me either , but the question is does Ry'Ry know he coming home said Boomer

No she doesn't he getting out .

Aye she gone be po at you said Boomer & K.D

I know . But yall i know she still miss him .

Yeah she do, but she tired of his bullshit with these hoes . That's why she moved in the first place . said Ben

Yeah you right .

30 minutes later

3three

Pulling up at the old house was kinda surreal for not just for me but for the .N.B.A. Gang .

Damn it feel funny that we ain't here checking up on Ry'lee & Kayden anymore said Boomer .

Yeah you right but let's get this show on tha road .

Aye bro we gone meet you up there 3three said Ben .

Ight bro .

I was finna jump in the shower until my phone started ringing .

Me : Hello

Ry'lee:  you good?

Me : H'yeah the flight was long and crazy sis. 

Ry'lee:  Damn really,  but im glade yall okay .

Me : Thanks sis .

Ry'lee:  well ill let you go , i think Kayden up now lol . Bye I love Yall .

Me : We love you too .

After i got otp with Ry'lee , I looked at the clock & it was 9:30 . So i got in the shower stayed in for about 15 minutes,  when i got out the shower i got dressed & got my Key's & went to the prison to get my brother .

When I got there the whole gang was there . So all we had to do now was wait for them to open them gates & see my brother walk out a free man .

Kentrell

I was laying down in my bunk when i heard the guard say " Time for you to go ". When he said that i jumped clean the fuck off that bunk & got my shit together.  I was walking with guard outside to the front gates. I was like damn can they open the gates already. . . . When they opened them gates & i saw my Gang run up & hug i was happy then a bitch lbvs . Aye yall i missed yall asses .

We missed you too , look like you been lifting some weights said Boomer .

Llah hyeah , but shidd i needa hair cut like a bitch .

Yeah lets go , unc still got his shop .

Damn really. Shidd let's go .

When i got in the car with 3three,  i wanted to bring up Ry'lee. But i couldn't not just yet . When we pull up the shop my unc & cousin was already outside , showing me love .