Chapter 7

Ry'lee
"Bang Bang "
I was laying down in the bed until i heard somebody banging at my door at 2 am in tha got damn morning.  So get up make my way down stairs & as i can see by the shape of the body from the door it was a female. I open the door.

Uhm is you fucken my baby daddy bitch ?

Hold on bitch , im not no bitch . If you really wanna know yes i am

Wow okay , Well since yall wanna play house & ect here his son.

Uhm wait what .

You heard me here his son . Ion want him .

Okay hand him to me .

Im so sorry to come at you side ways like this but times is hard & i just can't right now .

Its okay & im sorry too . What's his name ?

His name is Kayden .

Okay .

Thank you umm . . . . .

Ry'lee .

I shut the door in that bitch low life ass bitch face i wasn't even sleepy no more . Like wow how can you come to somebody house & drop off a baby , but at least she had a clear understanding why she did what she did. 

Hey Kayden im Ry'lee and were gonna become good roommates okay baby boy . He was rubbing his eyes & i knew he was sleepy . So i go up stairs place him down on the bed with pillows besides him . As soon as i layed him down he fell straight to sleep .

I picked up my phone & text boomer & 3three & Ben .

                  Group chat

Ry'lee : Yall still in the studio ??

Boomer : Tha crib , you good sis ??

3three: Out and about , You gucci sus ?

Ben : Chilling .

Ry'lee im good can yall come by right quick it an emergency. 

3three: omw

Boomer: Omw Sus

Ben 10 : omw .

I heard crying from the restroom & got out and saw that Kayden was up . I picked him up & went down stairs to the kitchen . I was looking at Kayden & he looked about 8 months & breaking me from my thought the door bell rung .  It was them so i went to open the door .

You good sus they all said ?

Uhm yeah im good , I think im'a need yall help with something ?

Sus i love you and all but im not finna take down my hair with you said Ben .

Omg noo lol & follow me .

They followed me into the kitchen & this is what i need your help with & i moved aside & they mouths fell to the floor .

Omg what my Nephew doing here said 3three ?

Damn Niesha crazy said Ben. 

Honestly idk 3three you tell me this Niesha person come knocking on my door at 2am talking about you fucken my babydaddy & here his baby . But i don't have no problem with it tho .

Wait so you tell me she didn't have no reason at all to drop him off Ben & boomer said .

Yeah she said times was getting hard .

She dropped her hard times on you . No fuck that Ry'lee you only 17 & you not finna take care of no baby said 3three.

Im'a take care of him i promise. Plus Kentrell wouldn't want Kayden over some other nigga house . She left me his information & everything , she just basically gave him to me .