Confessions

^^^^ For those amazing covers over there in the slideshow! Thanks so much!

Christy's POV

As I entered my room again, I felt my heart thudding rapidly in my chest from both anger and relief; anger that Scott still wouldn't leave me alone and relief that I was able to get myself out of the situation without any major problems arising.

Looking down at myself I realized a bit belatedly that I was still in Ryan's boxers and t-shirt... And was still bra-less causing me to do a mental face palm that I had actually gone anywhere looking like a loose hobo.

Shuffling over to my bed, I plopped down face first and shoved my face in the pillow hoping to bury the day's events with it... No such luck. Rolling over I rubbed a hand wearily down my face and stared blankly at the ceiling, wondering where the hell the time had gone today. It seemed like I had just left Ryan's bed and here it was already past midday.

Sighing heavily I sat up and debated taking a shower, before passing out so I could hopefully wake up to a better day tomorrow. Then it clicked that I had HIS class tomorrow and I would have to suffer through over an hour of looking at him and trying not to remember the best kiss of my life...  And the stabbing pain and burning humiliation that followed.

Groaning I stood up and gathered my things heading into the bathroom and opted to take a long, relaxing bath in hopes of relieving some tension that was gripping my body like a boa constrictor constricts around and crushes any poor soul who gets in its way.

Adding some lavender scented bubbles to the steaming hot water, I stripped down and slowly lowered my body into the wickedly delicious bathwater groaning in pleasure as it washed over me.

Leaning my head back against the wall I allowed my body to sink even deeper and let my mind wander where it wanted for a while, too tired to bother trying to control my thoughts.

A rough grip on my bum lifted me as my chest rubbed against him and our lips moved perfectly in sync as though they were custom made for each other. Moaning in unexplainable pleasure and bliss while feeling him hard and ready against me as allowed my body to sink further into his. Wanting nothing more than to feel more of him, to take in his whole essence and wrap it around me like a cloak, making it my own as well...

Jerking myself upright I heard water splashing the floor around me. What the frig was that?!

How was I supposed to relax if my mind continued to replay that moment over and over again? Better yet, how was I supposed to relax with the way my body went crazy over that memory? No! Not memory... It was just a daydream, that's all, I reassured myself though I knew it was in vain.

Taking a deep calming breath I worked on relaxing my body a muscle at a time and was so damn close to relaxation that I could have cried tears of happiness, when suddenly the door swung open.

Snapping my eyes open and covering myself the best I could where the bubbles had thinned out, I looked towards the door to see Leslie standing there with a camera dangling from her fingers.

"Lookie what I got for us," She chirped happily.

"Is that what I think it is? B-but how..?" I managed through my shock.

"Let's just say guys are easily convinced to do my bidding after a few 'favors' that are actually quite pleasant for me as well," She stopped to wink at me as I shuddered at the image she had created, "Plus I have a best friend who is quite convincing when it comes to threats," She continued, while smirking at me.