Winner of the Biggest Dumba$$ of the Century Contest

^^^^Incredibly amazing, fantabulous, epic poetry that everyone should read. ‘Nuff said. xD

Covers on the side were made by kjulym7w28. Thanks hon!

Song on side is “Sooner or Later” by Breaking Benjamin (surprise surprise , lol).

Christy POV

Standing there trying to process what he had just said, I didn’t notice how close he had gotten until he brushed up against me causing goosebumps to erupt all over me as shivers of delight racked my system.

Why him? Out of all the male population on earth, why was he the one to cause this reaction in me? I didn’t even like the guy. He was cocky and irritating and hot and an amazing kisser and… Wait… What?!  When the hell did I start thinking all of that?  I have some serious issues, perhaps I should seek counseling… Yeah, that could work…

Backing up a step I looked at him warily trying to figure out what he was up to this time.  I really didn’t think my system could take another make out session at the moment without me spontaneously combusting…Or jumping him, which would be bad… Very bad. Right?

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts of all the naughtiness that was rapidly taking over, I took another step back trying to keep a bit of distance between us before I did something incredibly dumb.

It seemed every time I took a step back he got closer though until my back connected with bricks and I had nowhere else to go as he brought his arms up caging me in. I felt my heart begin to beat more frantically and it was a bit worrisome.  I wasn’t going to have a heart attack and keel over now was I?  That would be embarrassing and well… Bad.

“What on earth is going on in that mind of yours?” Professor Garrett questioned while trailing a finger between my eyes where I had been scrunching my eyebrows together without realizing it.  “Keep that up and you’re going to wrinkle prematurely,” He joked.

Scowling I smacked his hand away, and crossed my arms stubbornly. Like hell I was going to tell him what I had been thinking!

“That good huh?” He inquired while smirking at me knowingly.

“I have no idea what you mean.” I retorted rolling my eyes at just how conceited he really was.  So what if he was right, it’s not like I had confirmed it.  It was all speculation on his end and he was choosing to believe it was all about him. Typical…

“I think you do and I bet we could be just as good together as what your mind is conjuring up right now…Maybe better.”

“Is there a point to all of this, because I’d really love to be pretty much anywhere else right now,” I growled out while my mind screamed ‘liar’ making me want to bitch slap it hard.

“The point is this…” He trailed off mere seconds before I felt his lips crush my own.