Prologue

What is this?

Why do things like this happen to me?

Why won't it work?

Why can't I just be normal?

Why does everyone and everything hate me?

Why do I have to be the outcast of everything?

Why does nothing make me happy?

Why do I only remember the last year of my life?

How did I grow up?

Why am I neglected?

What is my role in life?

What will I be used for?

These are the questions I ask myself everyday.

I have a friend. His name is Adrian. He protects me from the perverts and Melody.

Melody is my bully. She turned all of my friends on me. She isn't Miss 'Popular'. Shes Miss Bitch.

Recently though. Like exactly a week ago. She was slaughtered. So was her mother. Everyone has said it was Jeff the Killer or me.

I don't think I would ever have the guts to do something so gruesome though.

If I must say when ever I think about creepypasta or hear a creepypasta name I drop to the floor because I always feel like my heads going to explode.

Alright guys so this is your prologue of the sequel yay *squeals* and must I jut say that I am also doing chapter one right now so it will be up hopefully tomorrow. I want to thank one of my really close friends SupImLucid because she is practically making me write this story so don't thank me thank her. She gave me inspiration for this story but not the first one. I know that his isn't the longest but it was the best I could do so sorry.

-Deathshade