Chapter 7 - Bandage the Broken Peices

Recap.

The last words I said was,
"I love you y/n..."

I heard one more thing Jane's scream of pain and beautiful words from my love.

"I love you to Jeff..." And I died.

End of recap.

I stabbed Jane with my katana. She screamed and she fell to the floor.

I snapped after Jeff said he loved me.

"I love you to Jeff. I love you so much," After I said Jeff he went unconscious.

I started crying. I started to put pressure in his stomach to try and make the bleeding stop.

Clockwork, Zero, Angels and Mimi were staring at me in utter shock.

I kept on screaming at them to go get Dr. Smiley or bandages.

Eventually Mimi snapped out of it and went to my bathroom and got a first aid kit. She opened it and pulled out rubbing alcohol, a needle and thread. She opened the bottle and I quickly snatched it up. I poured a little on the stab wound.

I quickly got the needle and thread and began stitching his wound. Once I was half way through Zero, Clock and Angels were holding the door shut.

I finished and the doors came crashing down and the girls ran behind me.

I looked up and saw Slendy.

My face lit up and I ran over to him screaming Slendy.

EJ rushed into the room and quickly bandages the wounds on Jeff's torso.

After a half an hour. EJ told us Jeff had died and won't be coming back anytime soon. This broke me. The broke me to the point I couldn't handle it. I took my katana and stabbed my stomach.

"I'm sorry," I told them,"but it's the only way to be with him for ever."

Guys I'm sorry if you wanted this to continue, but I don't really want to write this anymore. So km just gonna write my other two new books. I'm not inspired for this story anymore. I don't like it. I will edit it and stuff still so it's not ultimate cringe.  Sorry...

-Deathshade/Desi