Chapter 5 - Bundled Off

Recap

Ok don't stay out to late.

Oh trust me I'll be back tomorrow. I just need a tiny little spree.

And with that you left the mansion.

End of Recap.

"Urng," I grunted. I had just tripped over a thick tree root.

I started to pick myself up one I felt a slash at side. I scream out in pain.

Great. Just fucking great this is the best birthday present in the world. I look over and see the Rake.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yell at the thing infront of me.

"I'm just going to take you to see your dad, little girl. After all it's your birthday," the Rake said.

"How about no?!?!" I screamed more at it.

Rake picked me up and started running. I on the other hand was thrashing and seeing at the top of my lungs. My wound was still bleeding out but I didn't care at the time like this.

He eventually got to a portal thing an he jumped through it. I screamed one last time.

I was now in tears crying my eyes out. I looked around to see where we were but everything was blurred out. Why can't life be on my side for once? Why can't I be normal?

Oh no. Not back to the questions again. I started crying more and more. Oh my lord just kill me already.

"Oh, you have her I see," called out a masculine voice. I didn't seem to recognize it though.

It definitely wasn't Zalgo's.

I turn around to see a man in a blue jacket and a blurred out yellow pin.( Who's that Creepypasta and yes this is a ref I just made a parody of it lolz).

He picks me up into his arms. I start crying harder.

Then I remember. I have a mind link with Slender. I call out to him. Hopefully he will get it. The call makes him know where I'm at exactly where I am. But it might take a while to reach him. Like maybe an hour.

The man whom is carrying me walks away from the Rake. I wonder what his name is?

"W-what is y-your n-name?" I ask through sniffles.

"My name is Helen Otis but, please do call me Bloody Painter or just Painter," he tells me.

"O-ok," is all I say.

He reaches a long corridor and puts me down carefully.

I step onto the ground and regain my balance.

"This is were you will be staying," Painter said.

"Why did you guys kidnap me?" I asked.

"Zalgo ordered us to bundle you off because you're demon and he hates you being at Slender mansion," he replies.

"Oh," is all I say.

I walk through the door and see a much bigger room than my last. The walls were a crimson color with grey designs. I stared at the room in awe. My mouth was wide.

I looked at the bed. Oh my lord. It was king sized!

I run to it and flop down in it. I hear a chuckle. I see Painter leaning in the door way.

"I'm going on a limb to guess you like it?" He asks.

"Well duh," I say gesture to the huge room that is now mine," this thing is freaking huge. It's like the size of the living room at Slender's."

He smirks a little and sits on a loveseat which was 5 feet away in front of a huge TV.

Wait. Hold up a motherfucking second.

Underneath the TV was every video game and counsel imaginable. BEN would be fangirling his elf ass off right exactly now.

I ran over to the systems and worshipped them. I started looking through everything and found a laptop. Holy shit....

I opened it and found all of the Sims 4, 3, 2 and 1 games and expansions packs and all of that good stuff.

Ok they got me hooked I'm staying here forever. I looked through more of it and found Netflix.

Oh yeah baby! Black Butler time for Y/n! I will be having a sweet piece of Sebastian's ass.

Ahg if only he was real. It would've been perfect because um demon to. I also look a little like an anime.

No I don't. I'm just lying to myself now.

I turned around to Painter.

"I'm never leaving!" I yell with my fangirl scream.

He chuckles," That's great."

I smile and hug him. Then I remember Jeff.

I let go and my eyes start to tear up. What about my Jeff.

I let the tears fall because most people think it's weak to cry in public. Well you must be a brave soul to do so. Cause I'm bawling now.

"What's wrong y/n?" Painter questions.

"I want Jeff," I respond.

He frowns and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder.

I get a little sleepy so I curl up into his chest and cry my eyes out.

I eventually fall into a nice deep sleep.

Okie guys so I know I haven't updated in a couple days but I finally did. It's currently 11:30 exactly do I'ma do Jeff's POV next chapter. Alright now.Baiii!!!!

-Deathshade/Desi