Chapter 3 - Bring Me

Recap.

I slowly turn around to see him.

The demon that has haunted my dreams ever since I reincarnated.

The devil himself is now infront of me.

I say one thing. His name.

"Zalgo..."

End of Recap.

"Hello little daughter," he sneered.

I look up to him and laugh," Look now that I have reincarnated that means I'm technically not your daughter. Only she is," I say and point at my old body.

"You may not be my blood but, your soul is my daughter with your demon form," He said.

"Oh the mother fucking well. I don't give a shit what the fuck you do now. As long as it has nothing with destroying the world or touching my friends and fucking family or their friends and family or their friends , friends and family. Other than those things you can whatever the fuck you want. Just. Don't! GeT!! IN!! MY!!! MOTHER FUCKING WAY!!!!" at the end of my speak my voice cracks into 70 different voices making Zalgo disappear from the frequencies. The other were smart enough to cover their ears really hard. Unfortunately the little girl passed out.

I suddenly realize that I'm like 50 feet tall. I panic but I return to my regular size.

Jeff picks up the little girl. The boy is talking to Jeff while Masky is running over to me.

"Hey, y/n we have to go to the mansion," The masked man says.

"Mansion?" I question.

"No time for explaining. Slender will once we get there," Masky responds almost immediately. Before I can speak he grabs my hand and starts running. I see Jeff and the boy infront of us running.

I pull my hand out of his grasp.

I remember something that happened about three months ago.

<<<<<Flashback<<<<<

"Yo rats nest get your ass over here," I hear a girls voice call for me.

I ignore it because I know it's Melody and all she wants is trouble.

Next thing I know is that I'm on the ground with a pain in my gut.

In other words she pushed me there and made me fall to the ground.

"What do you want Melody?" I asked her.

"You know what I want. I want Adrian," she said.

"Oh well, it's not my problem that you're a bitch and he doesn't like you like that," this only pissed her off.

She pulled me by the hair and started kicking me in the face and back.

I was screaming and yelling. Only the more noise I made the more painful it got and the more force was in her kicks.

I started to think of home and stuff. The next thing I know is that I'm in the middle of the woods in a meadow but nobody is there.

I slowly get up to see a boy about a year older 17 or 18 yeas of age. I be careful to make minimum noise. The pain in my gut was almost unbearable. I hold in the grunts and groans. I slowly walk out of the clearing to eventually find a path.

I walk down the path and eventually get to the park. I walk out of the woods and walk to Adrian's house.

I get to the door and walk in. His parents aren't home but, that's good. I walk to his room but, I stop outside and hear moans and grunts.