Chapter 5 (part 2) - Birthday?

Recap.

You can't have one cause it'll just confuse me. So friggin recaps on this chappie. 😆😆😆😆😆 I'm so freh!!!

End of Recap.

Jeff's Pov

Y/n walked out of the room smiling like an idiot. Well that made me happy. Now. Time to plan for her birthday.

I told the whole mansion today before she woke up. Now it's time to get ready for this party (PARTAY!No? Okie...) I walked out of the room and headed for the stairs.

I was going to head into the kitchen when Slender told me not to. So now I'm going to the fucking living room. Like how the hell am i going to cook her breakfast if Slender won't even let me in.

Well Slender can go fuck him self in the ass cause he needs some Jegus.(Y'all love meh jk lolz) With his Tentacles.

Actually how the hell is this sheit( It's an inside joke with me and SupImLucid don't ask ) gettimg in my mind?

I heard a door slam and I saw y/n walking out of the kitchen. Ok she seems pissed. I let it go but, I had a bad feeling for her for some reason. I'm just gonna follow her for an hour or two.

>>>>>30 minute time Skip>>>>>

Y/n jut tripped over a tree root and I saw a flash of white. Fucking asshole. I send out my link to Slender.(He has the same type of link with Slender as does you do so does the rest of the creepypastas and no not Legend of Zelda Link😂)

"What the fuck do you want?!" I hear her scream.

I here Rake mumble something but can't exactly here it.

"Hoe about no!" She yells at him.

He quickly snatches her up and runs off. She was screaming but, it quickly went away.

"Fuck you Jeff! Couldn't even get the balls to get Rake away!" I stared screaming at myself. I felt my eyes start to tear up.

"Oh my fucking god don't fucking cry you big price of ass shit!" I yell again. I'm starting to wonder where ass shit came from. Ok nevermind and yes I meant the word.

I started to kick trees and punch them and I also kicked the ground also.

"Child what happened?" I hear Slender's 'voice'.

"She's gone. She's fucking gone Slender!" I screamed at him.

If Slender had a face he would've look absolutely pissed.

"Who took her?" He asked.

I started think of the whole thing. Slender saw it and he put a tendril around me and teleported back to the mansion. We Landes in the foyer and he dropped my crying limp body in the ground.

I continued crying at what happened.

Of course I never cry and Ben walked into the room.

"Oh he- Holy shit Jeff crying!" He yelled loud enough for the entire mansion to here. He started laughing his elf ass off.

I got up with tears in my eyes still. Moments like these are when I regret burning off my eyelids. I walked over to BEN and punched him in the stomach as hard as I could.

He fell back holding his stomach. I on the other hand went to my room and waited for my little y/n to come back. All I wanted to do is see her pretty little face.

I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find Ben.

"Hey bro look lime sorry I didn't know what happened," he said and did so.ething I didn't know he would ever do.

He hugged me. I of course was caught off guard and don't know what to do.

He's like a foot shorter than me so I felt uncomfortable. He let go and said ,"Don't ever speak of this again fuck tard."

>>>>>Timeskip to an hour later>>>>>

I was down in the living room when suddenly Slender stopped talking. Everyone turned to he faceless man.

He was rigged as hell. Like frozen. His fists were clenched and his tendrils were spread out straight.

These words bounced off of the walls and it practically scared the living shit out of everyone.

"Zalgo took y/n," he stated.

Everyone started panicking and going rigged as Slender.

That bitch. (Zalgo)

Alright so that is the end of this chappie. Don't feel bad you're living as a princess right now cause you practically are. Who knows maybe Jeff will come live with you. Yea no. We all know I'm not that mean. You be in dumpy Slender mansion soon enough. Jk. It's still pretty nice at Slender's. Well Alright baiiii!

-Deathshade/Desi