Glory.. - One.

A/N

SOME HOW THIS GOT UN PUBLISHED AND THEN UN EDITED. WELP IMMA GO WATCH MY FAV ANIME AND CRY OVER IT._.

Also I sorta like this song for some reason._.

Y/N POV

Saturday, 23rd April.

I lay in bed looking up to the sky.  I feel pain in my arm again. After last night I wanted to run out this flat. But they locked my door. Making me think about why I 'killed my brother' or 'You made our family like this'. Every time I come home this happens. But thank god my work is until Monday.

I stare at my ripped wallpaper. Which is some how still together after knifes slicing it. My parents both drink. They stopped after my 10th birthday. But after I 'Made my brother get I a car crash I die' they have started to drink again. And now I am 21. And locked in a room. And life is still the same since it all happened. I just wished I could grab my bags and jump out the window. I started self harm. I felt the need to. I needed to let my pain out. But the scars are still bright. And see able. Which is great when I have to wear a white short sleeved shirt with a black skirt and a apron. But that is me. And even though there is lots of Y/N Y/L/N's out there I still believe I am the only one with this life. But I hope they let me live then trap me.

I hear the sound of a door opening. And voices that sounded very tipsy. Or a better way of saying it, Drunk. Two shouting voices and a sound of someone smashing a bottle could be heard. I just roll my eyes and face the mirror on my little table I have. I see the bruises and cuts. Dam I am ugly.

I look at my door and see it kicked open. And who stands there. Well my father. Or shale I say the person who made my brother die. After my brother, Y/B/N (If you don't have a brother just think of a friend who is a boy._.) finished his second school my father would make him feel like in hell. But that is every day now. So he got my brother to self harm like me. What a resemblance. And I guess he wanted to die. But my parents blame me when it's my dad. Or shale I say Satan. But let's not think about him. How could my mother live with this person. Oh wait. She doesn't remember as she forgets after a couple of Baileys, and a few shots. Which to me I wonder how she isn't dead. But stop thinking.

Father.. Satan had a bottle of the one and only Baileys. Which isn't a change. "Get your stuff and go. NOW." I just stand up and see his eyes follow my moves. Before I could react to his action he punched my face. But this time my eyes. Which is forming a beautiful bruise. Just how everyday goes. And after all of that he slams the door behind him. "Thank you very much you idiots.." I just sit on my floor. Great. Freedom..

Glory...

My achievement in life...

A/N

YEAH THIS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT IT LOST SO MUCH I COULD NOT HELP IT. YEE.

Ok bye now.

...

Yee.