Go Go - Fifteen

AYYYYYY?????

This video killed me so the title with be this.

Is it bad I am quaking??

Okay here is a chapter.

---

Your POV..

Hell is over, until next month! Yay! You know I should have chocolate for living through a week with the devil.  Like I know periods are important but dam boy. Turn the blood and emotions down. Some people can make the hole time fun and calm but when your bored and have seven funny boys getting you angry for just asking to have the chips you have in your hands. IT IS NOT FUN. But away!

Tour is getting (auto corrected it to 'Food'.) good. Halloween.. YES THAT IS RIGHT HALLOWEEN IS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND I AM PUMPED. I mean I like this season. Very spooky with pumpkins and sweets. Starbucks get every shop jungshook with there spooky drinks. I'm loving it (just imagine Mc Donald's). Just like right now.

'So this is the point of loving it. You get to deep throat some dam candy corn and mars bars while watching a horror film with your RM. Which makes me feel warm inside. He is such a kind man for letting me watch some of the scariest movies on a bus with 8 others adding you two. So I am in love. Not just because he lets you do anything.. he makes me smile, giggle and when down he gives the best hugs. And I'm slowly forgetting my worries. My grandma and grandpa, my parents, my brother. I would still be in that bedroom slowly dying from the pain. I would be bleeding and bruised all over my now healing body from the bottles and words. I needed him to change the way my life went. He guided me to the way my life should of been. And now from April I have become better. Yes I still have the scars and marks, the images and voices. But that will be the target to push through. My clumsy boyfriend has been my smart, helpful cutie. I would of never be here watching this spooky movie while all cuddled u--'

"You know you are talking outloud. And I am thankful to have you too Princess."

Yes he calls me princess. That isn't the problem. I just told him how I feel. I blush from embarrassment. Well done Y/N.

"You know I would of been so low without someone who keeps giving the best cuddles after practice. Who makes the best cookies ever. Who is the most beautiful thing anyone could see. Who is all mine."

He leans down and kisses my forehead. God my face is probably the brightest red you could imagine. When he kisses me it feels like the beginning. The beginning of our first kiss.

He lets out a giggle and intertwined (-- IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT??) his hand into my mine.

"You know I paused the movie just to hear your speech about this handsome fella. It was getting very spooky. So I think them words will help me to get through this ss---"

I roll back into my spot in his arms and carry on the movie..

------

2 hours later..

I THINK I PEED MYSELF. THIS MOVIE IS TOO MUCH. I NEED CPR. THAT WAS TOO MUCH FOR LITTLE ME.

I look to RM and see him giggle. HOW?!??

JUST BEFORE HE SAID HE WAS A DAM SCARED BOY AND NOW HIS IS GIGGLING AND A CREEPY DOLL.

To give him the notice of you will wet yourself, you squeeze his hand.

"Hey. I know you don't want to see me happy with this but it is a pretty cool doll."

If the man doesn't respond with turning the head to see the girlfriend. Squeeze the hand again.

"Yes?"

"I think I peed myself with fear."

"Oh god. Well I think we need the mother of this band to calm you down Princess. JIN."

Oh noo.....

Jin go (go) away.

I hear his footsteps.

Save me.

-----

A/N

THIS IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW.

HAVE A HORRIBLE HALLOWEEN!!

LY ALL!!

C🎃