Best Of Me - Seventeen P1

A/N

I have had the liquid vitamin d and I'm working on it.

Btw it takes like sunflower oil.

Also I got a new phone!

-----

Your POV..

Life is okay. I guess? The way the boys are acting will make me go crazy. But I am already that so..

I have calmed down my thoughts... For now!  The calmer I am the less I panic. Which will help me. RM is getting very frustrated with something. J-Hope is laughing like a horse. Jimin is probably doing Suga. V is trying to be one with mops. Jungkook is becoming more shook then usual. Jin is trying to be Gordan Ramsy. This is just like 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians.' But no fake boobs or butts...

----

RM's POV (YES I HAVE CHANGED POVS. 1v1 me m8.)

I want to prepose to her.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I MEAN I COULD BUT WILL SHE BE READY FOR ME TO GO DOWN ONE ONES KNEE AND GIVE HER A RING ASKING FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE.

I need to calm down.

It's a big thing.

I love her to bits. I would be gloomy and would be breaking more stuff if I didn't meet her at her grandmas. I helped her with recovering, and that led us to be happily dating. She would of been all alone if I didn't appear. She would cut herself and become miserable. Maybe I should...

------

Still RM's POV..

I walk into the bed area, and in the corner of my eye I see a wild Jin giggling. Um. Okay..

"Hey princess Jin."

He turns his head and smiles.

"Hello!"

God I forgot he brought his crown with him. I need to break it..

"I need your motherly advise."

"Sure thing God of Destruction."

Here I go...

-----

Your POV...

I was in the lounge area with J-Hope and Suga. All of us watching a Christmas movie. Well I was reading so listening?

I got bored half way through the movie, which you got to admit, it isn't Christmas yet. And all TV do is just keep repeating adverts for the season. So I fell asleep. Right there on the seating area with my book on my leg....

------

Jin's POV...

OMG I THINK I AM A PROUD MOTHER. MY CHILD IS GROWING WAY TO FAST AND IT WILL NOT STOP.

I think I can help this happen. Mothers know best...

(I laughed the same as him. Oh god.)

----

Back to your POV..

My eyes lift open from that little nap. I look around and see Jin staring at me with a bowl of (whatever you have in the morning._.). Huh? This?? I fell asleep until morning?! You're joking me, right?

I smile at the boy and take the bowl. He comes out of the trance and becomes shook.

"Oh! You really did scare me Y/N!!"

He giggles, not for too long, but enough for me to see he has a crown on. Where did that thing come from?!

"Well, I better get off to practice! Talk soon daughter."

I'm telling you he acts like a mother. He could be my non-biological mother if he wants! I don't need my real ones after all of that ---.

He waves goodbye, while walking to the door.

"Bye Mother!"

And after that, the Gordon Ramsay of our 'Family' leaves me. Well, that was something you do see everyday.

I let out a giggle.

Without this family, I would be alone in that cold room.

They got the best of me.

Not the worse from before...

A/N

helllo.

I'm sick🤧

I have a sore throats and a blocked nose!

So I will get better!

Thank you for 4K reads!

I just got a notification saying some stuff and BOOM!

I really do appreciate it.

And I will get better, I promise!

Goodnight🌙 or good morning☀️!

C the Bee🐝💕